Whirlpool 30" 6.0 Cu. Ft. Double Oven 5-Burner Slide-In Gas Range (WGG745S0FS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Two feature-rich ovens in one
- 6 cu. ft. total capacity includes two separate ovens that allow you to cook meals at two temperatures at the same time
- True Convection uses a third element and fan to distribute heat evenly throughout the oven interior for a consistent bake
- Convection conversion automatically adjusts the time and temperature for a cook to the convection equivalent so you can cook more quickly
- Temperature sensor monitors the oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements accordingly so you get an even bake, every time
- Rapid Preheat heats the interior up to 20% more quickly so you can get food on the table when you need it
- Frozen Bake Technology skips preheating and cooks from frozen using pre-programmed settings that automatically adjust the cooking time
Gas cooking on top
- Gas provides more heat and offers more control over burner temperatures so you can do everything from boil water to sear steaks and simmer sauces
- Five element smooth cooktop includes two 5,000W elements along with one each 7,350W, 10,000W, and 16,000W elements to accommodate different dishes
- SpeedHeat burner offers 16,000 BTU of heat to quickly sear steaks or boil water
- Centre oval burner can be used for large griddles or longer cookware, ensuring your recipes are cooked evenly
Sleek and clean
- Slide-in with unfinished sides and no backsplash, designed to fit between cabinets for a smooth, seamless look in the kitchen
- Large oven window lets you easily monitor a cook without having to open the door
- Sleek stainless steel finish both looks good and is easy to clean
- Steam clean options uses water and high heat to remove caked on food in the oven interior, no scrubbing or harsh chemicals required
- EZ-2-Life hinged cast iron grates are easy to clean without having to remove them entirely; they're also dishwasher-safe, as are the knobs
- Width: 29.93"
- Height: 47.12"
- Depth: 28.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 612 reviewers who responded, 552 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Love this stove- 17 décembre 2016
I think my favorite thing about this stove are the hinged grates. They are very handy for cleaning. The oven controls are very user friendly once you get the hang of it. You have to push start twice to start it and I didn't realize that at first. But if you follow the prompts on the display it tells you what to do. The oven preheats very fast. I was surprised by that. The controls for the stove are quite large so they stick out a bit more than I would like. I wish the high heat burner was on the other side just because I am use to that from my previous stove. I have only had it a couple of weeks but so far I am really happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buyer Beware!- 2 septembre 2017
We bought this in April 2017. The grate didn't sit properly on the surface of the cooktop, so we ordered another one which had the same problem. We figured it was a manufacturing defect since both arrived from the warehouse with the same problem. Within 3 months of use, the grate broke (cast iron snapped right off) due to the fact that it doesn't sit properly which presumably causes improper weight distribution. We've replaced the grate three times in the last 6 weeks. Every time we get a new grate it breaks soon thereafter. I absolutely love the double oven but the stove is a nightmare. I'll be expecting a full refund from Whirlpool.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Melted control panel and now broken grate?- 18 avril 2020
I loved the double oven at first but after less than a year the control panel melted during a (short) self-cleaning cycle. The repair guy said to run a fan on it if I plan to ever clean the oven again, so when I do I need to have 2 fans cooling the vents on top! NOW... we noticed that the grate is CRACKED! Having come to this site to perhaps buy a new grate (warranty is up now) I see that many people also have broken grates. I've never heard of such a thing. I'm debating whether to buy them or just get a whole new stove. All my other appliances in the house are Whirlpool and I'm rather loyal to the brand so I'm very disappointed!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.