Whirlpool 36" 24.9 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with LED Lighting (WRS315SNHM) - Stainless
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Accommodates all your food
- 36" fridge with 24.9 cu. ft. of total space includes 15.32 cu. ft. for storing fresh foods and a 9.61 cu. ft. freezer for frozen items, providing ample space for all your weekly groceries and more
- Side-by-side design keeps frequently accessed items at a convenient height for easy retrieval
- Adjustable gallon-sized door bins can accommodate larger bottles and jugs
- Spill-proof frameless glass shelves keep liquid from leaking from one shelf to the other
Keeping the right temperature
- Humidity-controlled crispers can adjust to accommodate your fresh fruits and vegetables to extend their life
- Adaptive defrost intelligently senses the freezer load and capacity and only runs the defrost cycle when it's needed, improving food preservation and saving energy
- Electronic temperature controls make it easy to adjust the temperature to the optimal level for proper food storage
Other design features
- Stainless steel finish matches with the décor of any kitchen, provides a sleek and stylish look, and is smudge and fingerprint-resistant
- Interior LED lighting so you can easily see what's inside
- Hidden hinges provide a seamless look
- Optional icemaker (sold separately) provides ice cubes at the touch of a button, right from the fridge
- Width: 91.12cm (35.88")
- Height: 175.77cm (69.2")
- Depth: 85.41cm (33.63")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Of the 847 reviewers who responded, 772 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It keeps items cold & frozen- June 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It does what we need it to do: keep items cold & frozen. I just hope this appliance continues to work for more than 10 years. Our only complaint is that the compressor is VERY loud. Since this unit is on our garage, that is not too much of a problem. If we had it in the house, we would have returned it due to the high level of noise when it operates. We have only owned it for 2 weeks so it is hard to give much feedback. Any problems over the course of ownership & use would affect a review, so ask me again in a few years. Our unit did not come with an ice maker, the quality of which is something I would have taken into account for my review.
- A bit noisy.- June 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this refer because it fit the space and we did not want in door water or ice maker. It had no brakes on the wheels so it moved when we opened the doors. Fixed by cutting small one by blocks under refer front by front wheels. Lifted front up with leveling device and lowered onto blocks. The stainless steel doors smudge easily and are hard to clean until we found a good product (Magic Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish). Refer is louder than we would have liked, but we have gotten used to it. My wife says that this is smaller than our old refer, but it is rated at higher cubic ft!? I think the walls are insulated better so they are thicker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek design, great temperature control- November 4, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We are very pleased with the refrigerator overall. My one complaint is that there is no dedicated cheese drawer. It's difficult to figure out how to store a lot of different cheeses and related spreads that we used to keep in a little drawer. What I've done is place all of them in a container that can be taken in and out of the shelving, but that tends to get buried behind other things so it's not ideal. After purchasing I looked up the product assuming there must be a part we could order but it looks like there is no such option. It's certainly not a deal-breaker, but annoying enough that I gave this fridge 4 stars instead of 5.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.