Wiremold CordMate II Cord Cover Kit (CMK50)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Wiremold's CordMate II Organizer comes with everything you need to hide and organize audio/video cables that run along your walls or baseboards
- It can conceal up to four audio/video cables or two power cords
- Installation's easy - cut the channels to the length of your wire run, then attach them to the wall using the included self-adhesive strips
- Included corner pieces let you neatly navigate 90° turns in your cabling path
- Kit includes four 76.2cm white paintable wire channels, three white channel couplings, two white flat elbow joints, one white T coupling, one white inside elbow, and one white outside elbow.
- 4 x 76.2 cm White Wire Channels
- 3 x White Channel Couplings
- 2 x White T Couplings
- 1 x White Outside Elbow
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1362 reviewers who responded, 1290 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Easy for any DIY-er- March 2, 2019
The product is great, five stars. The price, not so much. This was quick and easy to install, came with all the necessary bits, and saved me from having to either pay a fortune to have an electrician run the wiring for my surround sound or attempt to do it myself by making a bunch of holes in my walls. It is low profile once installed, though not invisible - we know it's there but it doesn't stick out to a casual view. Even the part on our grey wall is relatively innocuous. Absolutely amazing, but... I would suggest shopping around before you buy this thing. I price matched mine and got it for way less than the list price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for hiding wires to make your wife happy- October 28, 2015
The Cordmate 2 is supposed to be the larger of the Cordmate systems. I have not used the other so I don't know how much larger it is but I have fit 2 Power Cables and 2 HDMI cords run through it with room to spare. It cuts very easy with a small hand hacksaw but I'm sure a utility knife would work too. I just bought my second pack because I need to redo my first attempt at cable management because my wife didn't like the placement of my first job... Oh well. Only recommendation is to clean the wall very good before sticking with self adhesive and don't do on a humid day. It's they only thing keeping from a 5 star, needs stronger adhesive for all the wires it can fit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cable/wire covers- December 15, 2020
I recently bought a new tv and then had to get a new entertainment center. Because of new setup the wires for my outdoor speakers were now exposed in my family room. I guess I could have bought wireless speakers but the ones I have are hung, great quality waterproof sound fantastic and new ones would be expensive again. So we bought the wire covers to attach to the wall right above the baseboard since it’s not a big area. You can’t even tell it’s there since the wall is also white. They were inexpensive on sale easy to install did exactly as I needed and were absolutely perfect. Highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.