Xbox Wireless Controller (2020) with USB-C Cable - Carbon Black
- Modernised ergonomic design features sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort and effortless control
- Textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case and a new hybrid D-pad give you accurate, familiar input
- Share button lets you easily capture and share content such as screenshots, recordings, and more
- Xbox Accessories app allows you to remap buttons and create custom controller profiles for all of your favourite games
- Standard 3.5mm audio jack enables you to plug in any compatible headset
- Bluetooth lets you quickly pair and switch between supported devices
- Included 9-foot USB-C cable allows for a wired gaming experience if you prefer
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs, and Android and iOS phones and tablets
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 562 reviewers who responded, 521 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Opened box sold as new- December 24, 2021
Box arrived with damage. Sold as new but the box had clearly been opened before: the cord was not in its original packaging.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Big Improvement on a great controller,- April 23, 2021
It may not look like it's that much different from the Xbox one controller, but its a huge improvement on an already great PC controller. This Xbox controller is smaller, the D pad is redesigned, and it has a share button. The really big improvement is the latency of this controller is miles better than the original. Features Dynamic Latency Input (DLI) which helps reduce input lag. This controller also allows you to pair with more than one machine at a time. So you can use it on PC and Xbox without repairing it. Ive been using it wired on my PC. After switching to this Controller from the Xbox One Controller I averaged about 400-600 more damage a game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- High quality controller that won't let my PC sleep- May 16, 2022
Really nice quality, fits great in the hands, cool haptic feedback in the triggers in certain games. Really did change the experience coming from an old 360 controller. Only nit-pick is that this thing is hell-bent on waking my computer from sleep. If i leave it plugged in and put my pc to sleep, the pc will just wake up 10 minutes later. So I have to constantly go into device manager and uncheck the "allow this device to wake my computer" checkbox for the controller. which randomly re-checks itself. OFTEN. Really annoying. but uhhh yeah besides that, this thing is a worthy upgrade from a 360 controller if you're a lazy bones like me and still haven't upgradedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid, a step above some cheaper 3rd options- August 30, 2021
Before I start, this is only the third Xbox controller I've owned, so for those looking for a detailed comparison of the options out there this isn't a review for you. However, the build quality and feel of the controls on this controller in-game are a step above the third-party brand I used to have (PDP). The textured backing also feels great the in the hand. If using this controller on Win10, I would recommended downloading the Xbox accessories app from the Microsoft store--why this doesn't come bundled with the Game Bar in Win10, I have no idea--so you can keep the firmware up to date and set custom profiles.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing special and they aren’t built to last- August 6, 2021
The screen capture button in the middle is actually quite annoying. I find myself accidentally hitting it when i didn’t want to. It also wouldn’t work with my headset even after doing updates. The headset works with all of my other controllers, but the volume functions wouldn’t respond. I returned it, but there weren’t any in stock to be able to tell if it was the controller or their firmware that was the issue. These controllers are nothing special and really aren’t built to last. I bought an elite controller and had to return it twice. I even had the Best Buy service plan, but still had to keep buying the plan every time the controller died. I gave up after the second replacement.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.