Aden + Anais Baby Play Activity Gym Mat
Available online only
- More than 30 developmental benefits include a plush tummy time pillow for supporting gross motor skills, 3 attachable toys to encourage fine motor development, and a mirror for self-discovery and cognitive development
- Extra-large mat is luxurious and soft to the touch so it’s gentle on your baby’s skin
- Birch wood arches are sustainable and eco-friendly to help you minimise your carbon footprint
- Mat boasts a 100% cotton muslin front, 100% cotton canvas back, and 100% hypoallergenic poly fill
- Removable arches and toys make it easy to toss the mat into the washer for effortless cleaning
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- So soft and beautiful!- August 10, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The material on this play mat is the softest material I have ever felt compared to other play mats. The mat also comes with a soft moon shaped pillow which helps with tummy time. The set up was easy and no instructions were really needed even though they were provided. The wood is good quality and the hanging play items were soft and make noises as well. The center hanging object has a mirror for your child to view themselves in as well. The mat does not play any music, however, it does make all different sounds when the objects hanging are grabbed or touched.
- Great product to have- July 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a great play mat for a baby to have. It offers different toys that keep my baby interested and entertained and he smiles and gurgles while on the mat. The wooden frame is nice and sturdy and the toys can be moved around easily with a velcro snap function. I love that the mat and pillow shell is 100% cotton and can be washed easily. The mat is pretty soft and we'll cushioned and it almost feels like baby is on a mattress which I absolutely love. All in all a well constructed play gym and I would definitely recommend this product.
- An absolute favorite!- August 26, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this a month ago and immediately fell in love with the product. SUPER easy to put together, VERY sturdy and VERY comfortable. I love how you can move the toys to different heights. My favorite part is the color scheme. I know babies don’t care about that but I love it. The pillow is a good size for tummy time, my baby LOVES it. She plays with it and rolls around while I make her bottle. best part is the sturdy wood…not cheap looking nor plastic looking. Will definitely recommend this to parents with little ones on the way?