Amana 6.5 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer (YNED4655EW) - White
Make laundry day a breeze
- 6.5 cu. ft. capacity electric dryer with a front-load opening allows you to load more laundry and dry it faster
- 11 drying cycles accommodate all kinds of fabrics and needs, including AutoDry High and Low Heat, Time Dry, Air Fluff, and Cool Down
Functions to make life easier
- Automatic dryness control uses sensors to gauge the moisture levels in the clothes and end the cycle at the right time
- Wrinkle Prevent option takes care of your dryer load when you're away, tumbling the contents intermittently without heat so clothes don't come out creased
- Reversible door means you can install the appliance with the door opening to the right or left for installation flexibility
- Width: 73.7cm (29")
- Height: 110.2cm (43.4")
- Depth: 71.4cm (27.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Amana Electric Dryer
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9700 reviewers who responded, 9170 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent product!- January 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this dryer a month ago and so far im loving it. I didnt want one with alot of fancy circuit boards that seem to malfunction, so this was the right choice for me. It has alot of options for energy efficient low heat and normal high heat variants. Dry times arent long, and i never have soggy clothes after one cycle with either high heat or energy efficient options. The de-wrinkle works wonders as i dont own an iron ( nor do i plan to haha). Simply throw in my work shirts or button-ups and in 5 mins they are wrinkle free ( heavily wrinkled shirts will take a bit longer). There is no better option for the prices of these Amana Products!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drys quickly, but has its issues- July 2, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Meh, nothing special. Trying to decide if I like it. Bought online due to COVID stay at home. Pros: Clothes dry quickly. It's the lowest priced name brand machine. Cons: There's no buzzer when clothes are dry. Biggest complaint: The dial setting is very sloppy, you can turn it to 'more dry' then let go, the dial flops back past 'energy setting' and lands on 'less dry'. Would be nice to have a click when you are on the setting, or a dial that stays put where you set it. Feels like an over wound spring. Annoying. Would be nice to have a medium heat setting. I prefer the in door lint filters, this one is on top with the long screen you pull out.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- first one didn't work- October 7, 2020
The ratings were great on this dryer, but the first one they delivered did not work. I couldn't get them to come out to try to fix it; they said I had to exchange it for a new one. Then there was a one-month wait for them to have another one in stock. Then that one didn't work either. After fooling around with it, the installers discovered that the power cord was the problem (on the second one). So eventually they made it right, but I was over a month with no dryer, through no fault of my own. The dryer is ok, very basic, it does the job, and that's what I wanted. So the low rating I gave is due to the problems encountered along the way.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.