Apple Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter
Available to ship
- Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
- Connects your existing headphones to your iOS device with the lightning port
- Works with all devices that have a Lightning connector and support iOS 10 or later, including iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone
- Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23494 reviewers who responded, 22694 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Working perfectly!- February 28, 2020
Bought two. They’re small so buy a bunch. I’ve already misplaced one. Tested through my iPad verses the regular output jack using my Bose noise suppression headphones and detected no Difference.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real- January 30, 2021
Loved it!!!!! Very cool and works so well!!!! real apple one!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for calling and listening 3.5 mm- June 25, 2021
This connector I am using to call someone. I have 3.5 mm Bose headphones and it works with that also. It supports call, talk and listening music.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to Get!- July 26, 2019
Everyone with an iPhone 7 or newer needs one. Simple easy cheep. You will loose them. Pick yourself up a new one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works Great- January 2, 2021
This item is perfect if you want to use a pair of head phones that are not a Apple product with your iPhone. I like to take my own headphones on the plane. So I don’t like taking a lot of different sets of headphones. I take my pair of non Apple head phones use them on the plane then use this adapter to use with my Apple phone. It works great as if they are Apple head phones. If you use a pair of non Apple headphone that can answer a call they will work perfectly with the adapter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.