Apple iPad Air 10.9" 64GB with Wi-Fi (4th Generation) - Rose Gold
- All-screen design with a stunning 10.9" Liquid Retina display
- LED‑backlit Multi‑Touch fully laminated display with IPS technology
- 2360 x 1640 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi) and 500 nits brightness
- Featuring True Tone, P3 wide colour, fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, and antireflective coating
- iPadOS 14 brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad, with powerful and intuitive updates to Apple Pencil, apps, augmented reality, and so much more
Advanced A14 Bionic chip
- 64GB of internal storage capacity
- Powered by an advanced A14 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture featuring enhanced graphics and machine learning performance with the next-generation Neural Engine
- Six-core CPU with four high-efficiency cores and two high-performance cores gives you a huge jump in performance and is faster than most PC laptops
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax, simultaneous dual band at 2.4GHz and 5GHz) gives you fast internet connectivity
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology connects you to compatible devices
- USB-C allows for fast connections to cameras, displays, and more
- Touch ID is integrated into the top button for fast, easy, and secure authentication
Creative studio on the go
- Shoot a 4K video, then edit it directly on iPad Air
- Second-generation Apple Pencil (sold separately) lets you paint and illustrate with dynamic brushes and subtle shading
- Compatible with Magic Keyboard and Smart Keyboard Folio (both sold separately)
All-day battery life and advanced cameras
- Built‐in 28.6‐watt‐hour rechargeable lithium‑polymer battery gives you even more power efficiency for up to 10 hours of all-day battery life
- 12MP back camera with Focus Pixels and 7MP FaceTime HD camera for high‑quality video calls
- Advanced cameras and microphones keep faces and voices crystal-clear
Even more features
- Play games with console‑level graphics and even connect a controller (sold separately)
- Enjoy an immersive audio experience with high‑quality landscape stereo speakers
- Enclosure is made from 100% recycled aluminum, uses 100% recycled tin in the solder of the main logic board, uses 100% recycled rare earth elements in the speakers, and all of the wood fiber in the packaging is recycled or comes from responsibly managed forests
- iPad Air
- USB‑C Charge Cable (1 metre)
- 20W USB‑C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wonderful, easy to use product.- July 4, 2021
Had my old products for many years. Am not a techie. Am a senior, long retired, who likes to keep up with news and sports . Always check weather and local and national news several times daily. Rely on my family to help with all things digital. They brought me to Best Buy to purchase my iPhone and my iPad. The process was seamless, fantastic service. We were in and out in less than an hour. Even my son and daughter-in-law were impressed. That does not often happen. Despite my arthritis, I have no difficulty swiping instead of pushing the button like my old one. Really like the wonderful colour. Everything is easy to use. Considering the fact that I am still technically challenged, I think I am doing very well. Can easily do everything I want . Great decision!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great buy.- March 12, 2021
So happy with my iPad. Not sure what the lower reviews are for, but I have no issues. Going from a 2017 ipad to this one was a huge step up and worth the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It’s okay, but not great- March 11, 2021
Lots of good new features ... but a few changes to make you spend money. No headphone jack ... have to buy an adapter to use non-wireless headphones (which I prefer to wireless). Which also means you can’t use headphones while device is charging. One port only ... and is UBS 2 at both ends ... so I can’t use my previous and better quality corded power cable. I do like the bigger screen and overall I am very happy with my new iPad Air 4.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report