Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- As part of the epic Assassin's Creed franchise, you'll become legendary Viking raider Eivor in a sprawling Dark Ages open world, taking you from Norway's shores to England's kingdoms
- Explore on your quest for glory as you raid enemies, rise in the political ranks, and expand your settlement
- Lead epic raids to take down Saxon troops and fortresses
- Relive the powerful Viking fighting style as you dual-wield impressive weapons
- Battle the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in Assassin's Creed
- With every choice you make, you'll shape Eivor's growth and your clan's settlement as you blaze a path to glory
- Get the PlayStation 5 version once it's available; Assassin's Creed Valhalla PlayStation 4 game on Blu-Ray disc must be kept inserted in a PlayStation 5 console to play the corresponding Assassin's Creed Valhalla digital version for PlayStation 5 at no additional cost, once available. Note: Requires a PlayStation 5, the game on Blu-Ray disc, a PlayStation Network registration, additional storage space, and a broadband internet connection. May incur bandwidth usage fees.
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
- Great game- November 11, 2020
They brought back social stealth and the hidden blade which was pretty cool, there's less clutter, it's not as bloated as Odyssey and Origins, but still has the same system. Combat is brutal, can be buggy at times, characters and quests are fun and of good quality. Colours are greyish and brown but still very visually pleasing on the PS4 Pro, load times are much faster than Odyssey.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Disappointed- November 19, 2020
This latest installment of Assassin's Creed is buggy and seems void of proper QA testing. It feels like it was rushed to market. As far as storyline goes, it feels like they're stretching the core theme a little too far and have strayed from the original story. For the first the in a VERY long time, I'm disappointed with a Ubisoft release :(No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Best game of 2020- January 5, 2021
I’ve played all the assassins creed games and this is one of the best by far. I highly recommend. Great story and great combat. Cool tie in with the tv series Vikings too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Wait till next year- January 8, 2021
I love assassins creed it’s one of my all time favourite games bought this super excited to play it and it kept crushing and the game has some glitches in it. Which makes it frustrating to play and enjoy the experience. I’m returning it and buying it some time later in the year when Ubisoft fixes the issues that the game has.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- - May 4, 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (42)Report
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns