ASTRO Gaming A10 Over-Ear Sound Isolating Gaming Headset + MixAmp M60 for Xbox One - Black/Green
- Over-the-ear design boasts premium ear cushions made from cloth and synthetic leather for excellent acoustic performance
- Controller-mounted MixAmp M60 puts game/voice balance, master volume, and mute control at your fingertips
- Seamless Xbox One integration with intuitive design allows you to easily adjust your audio preferences without taking your eyes off the action
- ASTRO Audio technology provides a neutral, smooth, and extended frequency spectrum for detailed, true to life imaging
- Enjoy balanced resolution with non-fatiguing highs, clear mids, and tight distortion-free bass
- Uni-directional microphone features flip-to-mute functionality, while in-line volume adjustment means you're always in charge of your audio levels
- Durable aluminum headband with damage-resistant rubberized cover and detachable cable system is designed for everyday use
- Lightweight yet rugged construction with premium materials for a pressure-free fit that won’t overheat your head
- Compatible with all VR headsets
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, and PC for a great gaming experience
- A10 Gaming Headset
- MixAmp M60
- A10 Volume Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great headset- July 16, 2019
I really enjoy the comfort and sound of these headphones. I bought them for the additional amp attachment. It was not really worth it imo. The headphones sound awesome on just the regular uncompressed stereo setting. The cord with the amp is also very short compared to the alternate cord with inline volume control. Save a few bucks and get the basic A4 headphones. FYI I tried both the Windows Sonic & Dolby Atmos with the amp and feel like it’s not worth the extra money spent on the A4 with the amp. Also very few games are coded for these surround sound formats.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Headset For A Gamer On A Budget- May 31, 2019
I’ve had every headset imaginable in the last 10 years of my competitive gaming..Astro is by far the best headset brand I’ve come into contact with. While the A50s has everything I needed and I got to test them out (RAD BTW) $300 was too rich for my blood. I never would have imagined the A10s being this good for the price. I have it 4/5 only because the standard A10s (even with the mix amp pro) are not noise canceling. Although I do believe you can purchase a “kit” to make the noise canceling for another 50 bones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- .- August 23, 2019
The sound quality is great as well as the mic. The one and only bad thing about it is after a couple hours of gaming I have to adjust one ear over and over because it does not lock into place that well when I adjust it to fit my head so it starts to hurt my ear a little. For the low price, it is definitely worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.