ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless Gaming Headset with Base Station for Xbox One
- Over-ear headphones with 40mm drivers deliver exceptional comfort and encompassing sound by covering your entire ear
- RF wireless connectivity sends your audio straight into your headphones from up to 15m away from the base station, giving you free range of movement and eliminating the hassle of wires
- ASTRO Audio V2 delivers exceptional performance and sound to offer a deeply immersive gaming experience
- Inline volume control makes it easy to adjust the volume of your headphone with just the tap of a button
- Built-in mic lets you speak into your headphones hands-free, so you can carry out conversations and phone calls without interrupting gameplay
- 15 hour battery life lets you enter into long gaming sessions without worrying about charging the headset
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PC, and Mac for a great playing experience
- A50 Wireless + Base Station
- 1.0 m Micro USB Cable
- 1.0 m Optical Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Dolby Atmos 2 Year Activation Code
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1569 reviewers who responded, 1308 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great audio, overall. Only one small problem.- April 10, 2021
I had previously had Astro A40’s and loved using them for about 3 years. This year, I wanted a wireless pair so I bought a pair of SteelSeries Arctis 7x’s. After my 7x’s were accidentally broken, I decided to buy a pair of these. After about 120 hours with the 7x’s, I can say the Astro A50’s blow the 7x’s out of the water. Great audio, great battery life, and the charging stand/receiver is great. The only gripe I have is that they are sensitive to WIFI signals. There is a faint clicking noise that comes through when it’s next to my PC and it’s on. I wish I would have never wasted money on the 7x’s and just went with these straight away.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound quality but inconsistent mic.- December 21, 2019
In the past month I have had 2 pairs of these headsets I returned the first one because I had to speak loudly for my voice to get picked up by the mic. With the second pair, I had to reset it out of the box because I couldn't adjust the game/voice audio. Afterwards, I learned that it picked up my voice better but it randomly cut in and out. The sound quality was great and you can hear small details other headsets don't pick up. I came to these from the A20's and they were great. I was just trying these out to see the difference but my experience was ruined due mic issues. This may have been a bad batch but this is my first impressions.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- 2 issues in a row- September 14, 2019
So I had purchased this new headset and the first ones 4th charging light indicator wouldn’t light up. I exchanged it and now the second ones base station had frozen and I unplug it and plug it in only for it to not turn on again. I’m going to return it until they get these issues figured out. Otherwise while I was able to use it it had the best sound I’ve heard in a hdmi f headset. Base station is more portable and easier to place the headset in than previous models. It also cut out less on the new frequency they are using. And Dolby Atmos rocks. Shame that such an expensive headset has quality control issues at release a few months later.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.