ASUS Wireless AX3000 Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Router (RT-AX58U/CA)
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) enabled router with 160MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM support offers superfast wireless connections with up to 3,000Mbps networking speed
- Dual band router has 574Mbps speed on the 2.4GHz band and 2,402Mbps speed on the 5GHz band for extra-versatile connectivity
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- 1 WAN, 4 LAN, and 1 USB ports establish smooth and fast wired connectivity
- QoS support automatically alters the bandwidth consumption per connection to optimize internet traffic
- MU-MIMO assistance alongside OFDMA techniques slots channels and communicates with multiple devices simultaneously
- Pairing with ASUS AiMesh Wi-Fi (sold separately) gets you practically uninterrupted whole-home coverage
- Trend Micro-powered AiProtection provides commercial-grade protection for all your connected smart devices to guard them from internet security threats
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- Power Supply
- Setup Guide
- Warranty Booklet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1344 reviewers who responded, 1238 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pretty darn good- April 28, 2021
Had barely functioning internet - our ISP will only give us a wifi 4 gateway modem, so did some research / taught myself everything. ASUS is widely considered a steadily reliable brand and at a good price point. I put our modem in bridge mode and bought 2 of these exact same routers (well one first hoping that one router would cover our 2500+ sq ft house). Needed 2, so the second router acts as the AiMesh. Setup and app interface are very intuitive and now we have good coverage just about everywhere. There’s no live help from the brand, but plenty of online resources. And listen, if I can figure this out, so can you. Would recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great router for an average home.- March 30, 2021
Very easy to use, allows easy set up for an access point, and has WiFi-6,but isn't restricted to, for future-proofing while still being compatible with things that specifically require 2.4GHz. There is also the added bonus of being able to use it with other Asus routers. I originally bought two Netgear Nighthawk routers with similar specs and loved them I left them in their respective homes when I moved so I needed something new. I was planning to go Netgear again but I have been gradually prioritizing Asus and LG for my personal tech. Plus the Asus is smaller, lighter, and just looks a little cooler compared with Netgear's Nighthawk lineup.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- ASUS - Wireless-AX3000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router- May 11, 2020
ASUS - Wireless-AX3000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router, in black. It's a "good decent router;" I'd say for the most part. I kind of got idk, I believe that the word is, hustler at the store by the representative that sold this to me. He stated oh this "specific router", we have never had any problems with, its top rated In its class, it'll give you excellent service, & etc. The thing is.. it has to be in 1, here me out here, 1 specific spot, not any other in order to work on 2.4g & 5g. If moved or even tapped than it falls off of the 5g network & you than, have to retype in all of your passcode username & etc all over again. Ughhh... super annoying.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.