Aura Mason 8.75" Wi-Fi Digital Photo Frame (AF200WHTS) - White
- 8.75-inch LCD display boasts a 1600 x 1200 resolution and a 4:3 aspect ratio so every photo comes through in lifelike clarity
- Integrated Wi-Fi connects to the companion app for quick sharing of photos to the frame
- Turn the frame on its side and back again to easily switch between landscape and portrait modes
- Interactive touch bar ensures a simple operation, allowing you switch photos, view details, and perform other functions with a single swipe
- Integrated speaker plays audio from your short video clips
- Intelligent photo curation automatically skips blurry or duplicate shots so only your best images are displayed
- Real-time photo sharing allows you to snap and share unlimited pictures in an instant
- Family sharing, along with unlimited photo cloud storage, makes it easy to share photos to other frames and invite your friends and family to share photos to your frame
- Beautifully handcrafted design adds an eye-catching style to any room of your home
- Aura Frame
- Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 813 reviewers who responded, 805 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Gift for Great Grandparents- 10 juillet 2020
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my grandparents, I have two young daughters and we only get to see my grandparents twice a year...so videos and pictures and FaceTime are such important outlets to feel connected. They love their frame! We have our entire family connected so their pictures get updated daily and they’re a joy for them to view! Uploading is simple especially from iPhone where Aura is in list of options to send to from photos app. Only challenge was when I initially registered it to set it up as a gift I used my email address but we had to reset the account and create new username for them when they took it home with them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE this frame- 11 janvier 2020
As a former professional film photographer, I’ve never had an affinity for digital frames, preferring old-school prints and albums. I discovered Aura after my daughter received one as a gift before moving to Germany and it was SO fun to be able to share photos from a distance, and the quality of her frame was unlike anything I’d ever seen before. Classy, bold, and beautiful. I loved it so much that I purchased one for my parents (who are 1100 miles away) as a Christmas gift. And I was, once again, beyond impressed - as were they. From the order to the super-quick delivery to the set up, I was extremely happy with both the product and the process.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy ordering and setup, great customer service, grandparents love it- 12 janvier 2020
Placing the orders was pretty simple, though I had some issues due to the addresses of my individual recipients and Aura customer service was quick to help. I live overseas and being able to easily share grandkid and other photos with just grandparents is a constant struggle -- Aura makes it easy. The app is easy to use. Within the app you can set up multiple frames and see what photos are in each frame's "stream". The recipient does need to download the app to set up the frame, but after that they don't have to do anything unless they want to add photos themselves -- some recipients will want to do this, others may not. Highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Photo Frame Ever!- 10 janvier 2020
I was thrilled when I received this as a Christmas gift. It was so easy to set up and the photos show up crystal clear. I like that if the picture was taken in “live” mode, then you see it that way on the frame. It works perfect for me since my son, his wife and my new granddaughter live out of the country so they can send pictures directly from their phone to my frame. We also bought one for my 92 year old dad who isn’t very mobile. All his daughters and grandkids have the ability to send pictures to his frame. He can’t stop talking about it and loves seeing new photos show up. If I could give it 10 stars, I would because that's how great it is.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful frame...- 28 avril 2020
The Aura Frame is just gorgeous and initial set-up was easy. My only complaint if you want to call it that was I should have read more on how pictures are sent to the frame. I store 99% of my pictures on my home computer but to use those pictures on the Aura frame you need to send them to web via google drive. I'm not a huge fan of keeping pictures on a "cloud" based server. The other option is to use your mobile device (phone, ipad, etc) to send them to the "cloud". Currently, there isn't a way for the pictures to feed the aura frame from your home network. Still a great purchase and thinking of purchasing another frame for another room in the house.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.