BenQ 27" FHD 60Hz 5ms GTG IPS LCD Monitor (GW2780) - Black
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 1920 x 1080 FHD resolution provides crystal clear images no matter what you are watching
- 5ms response time and 60Hz refresh rate makes lag virtually non-existent
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel offers 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles so movie nights or gaming sessions can be enjoyed by everyone
- Built-in eye-care technology, Brightness Intelligence Technology, low blue light filter, and flicker-free technology help to reduce eye fatigue and create a more comfortable viewing experience
- 1000:1 contrast ratio for perfect contrast between darks and lights
- 250 cd/m2 brightness rating allows for clearer whites and more defined pictures
- Supports over 16.7 million colours, generating a clear picture regardless of the content
- Built-in speakers provide clear sound and complete your multimedia or gaming experience
- HDMI input, DisplayPort input, VGA input, and headphone jack allow you to connect all of your favourite peripherals
- BenQ GW2780 27" 16:9 IPS Monitor
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Frequently turning off and on- September 23, 2019
Unfortunately,I was generally happy with it. The major issue I have been having is with the monitor turning off for about 1 second for no reason,and then coming back on. This comes and goes. I tried updating drivers,changing cables,switching from HDMI to DVI and nothing worked. I hooked up a second monitor and it has behaved OK while the BENQ monitor flipped off and on. I will now have to see how Best Buy deals with my problem (unfortunately been longer than their stated number of days return policy). I thought the problem was on my side but just recently convinced myself this monitor must be defective.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent- November 25, 2019
Have using BenQ as my PC monitor for years (the major reason is that BenQ is the only brand emphasis in low blue-light). Purchased this one for my new computer. Pro: - Deliver as expected. (Even though my new computer arrived much earlier, but this deliver date was as shown during ordered.) - Plug-in then start working (auto detected HDMI) (My previous one need to manually adjust to HDMI) Con: - Its Speaker is terrible. (The speaker is working but the sound is not good, recommend to have a separated PC speaker.) Just want to balance this product's previous(one star) review since this BenQ monitor is working fine with me for over one month and my previous BenQ is working for pasted three years.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible quality- November 7, 2017
The monitor itself had a great presence and good IQ but the quality control on this brand its TRASH!!. First monitor came broken (maybe due shipping) and the second (replacement of the first) just last 3 weeks. Had dead pixels (black line on the bottom of screen), about 1.5" long from top to bottom. I was lucky that the store manager make an exception and gave me full refund. Thanks Bill Pescatore.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.