- Set in the ancient city of Yharnam, your character travels in search of a mysterious element and finds the city overrun with a citizenry transformed into violent creatures because of a strange endemic illness. Players must defeat these dangerous enemies as they make their way through the city in search of what they seek
- Exclusive title for the PlayStation 4 from renowned developer FromSoftware
- Co-operative multiplayer feature lets you summon other nearby players into your game to help defeat enemies and bosses
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3759 reviewers who responded, 3543 would recommend this product.
- Great Game- July 9, 2015
I didn't think this game was as hard as everyone says it is. The first mandatory boss was the only one I had lot of trouble beating. It takes a bit of time to learn how to play though. It was hard at first, but once you got the hang of it, it wasn't too bad. I might have been overleveled a little bit though, but I was definitely not trying to level up before bosses. Most of the time I was just exploring all the areas and fighting the enemies, instead of just running past most of them. It is a very complicated world, which I would say I did use Youtube and other sites for help. It is a great game, you just got to get used to the combat system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Faster Soul's experience with some tech issues- May 21, 2015
I have always tried to fall in love with the Soul's series but I was never able. It's not the difficulty - I find it extremely challenging and rewarding (not to mention frustrating in several occasions). Bloodborne's combat is tight, precise and well executed. The variety of weapons is not big but the ones you have are very different and satisfying. What bothered me most on this game was technical issues with frame rate. At several times the FPS drops to 20. This lack of polish turns me down. I wouldn't say it's a great game but definitely a good one. If you are a fan of the series you should definitely play it. If not, it's worth a try regardless.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible...- March 31, 2015
I have to admit, I was a bit hesitant to buy this one after hearing about the difficulty. But I went on a limb and got it. I haven't been this hooked to a game in YEARS. Yes, you will die. You will die ALOT. But that's part of the experience.... learning from your mistakes, paying attention to whats going on. And when you finally make it past "that part", its a great feeling of accomplishment. Reminds me of the old punishing games I grew up with. The graphics and audio are unreal and the action is fast paced. Highly recommended. If you get it, try and stick with it - it will be frustrating at first but your patience will be rewarded.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.