Blue Microphones SnowBall iCE USB Microphone - Black
- Custom condenser capsule with cardioid pattern delivers amazing audio that's outclasses built-in computers mics and standard headsets
- Ideal for game streaming, podcasting, Skype, Twitch, FaceTime, YouTube video narration, and more
- Simple plug-and-play USB technology means no downloading complicated drivers
- Works with both PC and Mac operating systems
- Comes with a tripod stand for a professional broadcasting setup
- Snowball iCE Black Microphone, USB Cable (A to B Connector), Tripod Stand, Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 922 reviewers who responded, 877 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good microphone for a conference- May 12, 2020
Bought it to record conferences and works quite well. The room is about 40 x 50 ft with all hard surfaces, nothing to absorb echo and hum from overhead fluorescent lights. Not a good location to record meeting discussions. The mic that was replaced picked up quite a lot of hum and echo. The Blue snowball was a noticeable improvement using the same input settings on the recorder. It may not be quite as bright as the replaced mic but lighting hum was much lower, as was the echo effect. Voices were clear and easy for the person doing the transcription to hear and identify each speaker by voice. Although the pickup pattern is cardoid, voice quality and levels were good even behind the microphone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great mic for the price- August 5, 2019
I've been using this for a couple of weeks and absolutely love it. Plug and play. Sound is not the best, but for $50 there's no reason to complain. You would have to spend a lot more money to get slightly better sound quality. I would highly recommend this to anyone getting started out to do any sort of streaming or recording youtube videos. If you're trying to do music related videos, you probably already know you need something better. But for just speaking. Great mic. Only issue is the flimsy stand. If you have it on a table/desk and bump the desk, the mic will definitely pick that up. I would recommend getting a boom arm which can be bought for pretty cheap.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I needed a USB microphone, and this works.- May 17, 2018
It's as simple as this: I needed an easy to setup, simple to use, and effective microphone. As this won't be used for much beyond podcast recordings and online streaming, the quality factor is not a necessity for me. As is, the quality is decent, but I would not begin to rank them with my good recording microphones. It does tend to pick up a bit more room noise than I would prefer, but I don't think that will really hinder its use. So far, it works, and that is what counts. It was easy to setup and did not require any special software, which was a good surprise. Windows 10 was able to accept it and use it, right away.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.