Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone - Silver
- Stereo mode uses both the left and right channels, perfect for capturing a realistic, general sound image
- Cardioid mode is best for podcasts, sung vocals, and other voice work - it records sound that is directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied audio
- Omnidirectional mode picks up sound equally from all directions, which is ideal for capturing a true-to-life ambience, like a live recording of a band's performance
- Bidirectional mode records from both the front and the rear of the microphone, perfect for capturing the nuance of a musical instrument, or recording an interview between two people
- Includes controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain so you can manage every aspect of the recording process
- Adjust the microphone's sensitivity to reduce distortion and feedback or use the instant mute button to take a break
- Capable of capturing your audio in up to 16-bit/48 kHz resolution
- Equipped with a 3.5mm headphone jack so you can listen to what you're recording in real time with no latency delays
- Innovative tri-capsule array enables sophisticated recording techniques
- The stylish, retro aesthetic boasts a metal grille and shiny, chrome-toned frame that are inspired by classic recording equipment
- A hinge lets you adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source to improve sound quality and use the set screws to secure its position
- The microphone can be folded down for easy portability, or removed completely from its base for field recordings
- No complicated drivers for hassle-free setup
- Simply plug it into your computer's USB port with the included USB cable, calibrate it with your operating system, and you're ready to record
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1578 reviewers who responded, 1535 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very Good Microphone- February 18, 2017
This is one very sensitive microphone. It offers the ability to record sound in all directions or from just the front. It works really well with Adobe Audition. Very easy setup. Mute button is very handy. You can connect your headphones directly into the microphone and hear yourself while recording. While using the front directional only, the microphone did not record the airplanes out side passing over nor did it pick up the loud clicking noise form a hard drive across the room. All things I was worried about during a recording, but true to its directional recording it did pick them up. Switch to full circle recording and it got both sounds.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product- August 9, 2013
This product was worth the money, and for anyone who does small podcasts or streaming, this is much better than hearing someone gargle over a headset mic. Was nice to know that it could adapt onto a mic stand as I dont use a desk when recording so using a mic stand instead is perfect. Product is really easy to use, just plug in, switch recording device to Yeti and thats it. Be wary though, do not try listening to your voice (if using headphones) through your OS Settings, there will be a small delay and results in what Speech Zapper does best. Instead get a cheap earplug piece and plug it into the mic headset out port on the yeti and use that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect usb mic for on the go/just starting- March 5, 2016
This mic works perfectly! I took it out of the box and skimmed the manual then plugged it in! I was recording 10 minutes after opening. I love LOVE the sound quality and the easy to understand set up/recording. Such a great mix for those who are just starting out in the recording area or for those constantly on the go. Good for anything from podcasts to concerts. This mic offers different sound settings so you can optimize whatever sound you're wanting to capture. I have had zero problems with this product so far. (I've had it for about 4 months now) I would recommend getting the warranty and a hard case if you're using it during travels.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.