Blue Microphones Yeticaster USB Mic Broadcast Studio Bundle
- Set includes a Yeti Blackout USB microphone, a Radius III shock mount, and a Compass boom arm
- Yeti USB mic generates crystal-clear audio that your audience and clients will love
- Radius III shock mount attenuates noise and vibration for consistently great results
- Compass boom arm makes it a snap to place the mic at the right position
- Adjustable pickup pattern and a maximum SPL of 200dB makes the mic suitable for different needs and environments
- 3/8" to 5/8" adapter included for more connectivity options
- Ideal for professional podcasting, game streaming, voice-overs, and more
- Yeti Blackout USB Microphone
- USB Cable
- Radius III Shockmount
- Compass Premium Broadcast Boom Arm
- C-Clamp For Desktop Mount
- 3/8" To 5/8" Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 486 reviewers who responded, 455 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fantastic Audio Quality and Premium Quality Stand- 25 avril 2020
Although the pricing can be seen as absurd, this microphone is worth every penny. The stand is premium compared to any cheap option that can be found on Amazon. The Blue Yeti itself is aesthetically appealing, and sounds amazing. I would highly recommend this combination to anyone. Even though this product is advertised primarily to streamers, this is still a viable option to anyone wanting a premium sounding Microphone. The only complaint I had with this was the setup process. The instructions weren't the most clear (You may find them better). Be sure to Watch out and not bend the stand arm back the wrong way. It can snap very easily.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything you need in one box- 3 septembre 2019
I picked this up to record voice over PowerPoint presentations for teaching and it was exactly what I needed. The audio quality if great and being able to hear yourself through connected headphones helps a lot. The pattern selector is a great feature, it helped to reduce background noise tremendously (I can only do so much to sound dampen my office). Don't expect it to be the greatest microphone in the world but it punches way above its price point and the compass arm is super high quality, no squeaks or spring sounds like you get from inferior mic mount arms. The microphone is also pretty well isolated so knocks on teh desk and vibrations don't transfer too much.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great value bundle- 17 novembre 2018
For $200, you get the yeti mic, shock mount and the boom arm! Saves you at least $50 if you buy them separately or even more! Remember to get a pop filter, you can get a good one well under $20. Now, if you want the best quality mic setup, this is definitely not the way to go. Yeti mic is known for picking up noise and other background sounds, you need to spend like more than double of this bundle price to get that result. But for the majority of us, this is the best value for what we need. Make sure to look up tutorials on the best position to set up this mic if you’re having some issues, and you should be good to go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.