Bose TV Speaker Bluetooth Soundbar
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Two full-range angled drivers deliver wide, spatial sound, while the center tweeter focuses on clarifying speech for enhanced audio
- Dialogue mode analyses what you're watching and further elevates center vocals so every word is crisp and clear
- Bluetooth technology allows you to wirelessly pair the sound bar with a device so you can stream music, podcasts, and more
- Bass button provides deep, powerful base for a richer, more immersive sound
- Compact design stands just over 5cm (2") tall and features small LED lights that indicate when certain features are enabled
- Included optical audio cable makes it quick and easy to connect the sound bar to your TV
- HDMI-CEC technology allows the TV and sound bar to communicate when connected by an HDMI cable (sold separately) so you can use your existing remote to control the sound bar's volume and power
- Included remote makes it easy to control the sound bar from anywhere in the room
- Expandable design is compatible with the Bose Bass Module 500 and 700 (sold separately)
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 964 reviewers who responded, 886 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- More than a TV speaker, small but amazing sound- October 11, 2020
I bought this last week, just tried to compare with this Bose solo that i have for two yrs. ,wow! this has more dynamic impact sound, more tight bass, more clarity vocals and clearer midrange, and you can see the volume on your TV screen when you connect to HDMI Arc, using your TV remote volume. Bose solo has 30 watts p0wer, but this one has 36 watts, 6 watts more, its a big deal, good enough for up to 12 square ft. room. Just give it a try and you will be amaze and fully satisfied, take it fom me,... I`m planning to buy one more for the other room, Don`t waste your time looking for other brands,...this is the latest and the best TV sound bar in its size!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Compact yet powerful- July 1, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love my Bose TV speaker. My old sound bar was pretty weak compared to this speaker. And oh how loud and clear it is. Voices are less muffled. Background noise is clearer and music is fine tuned. Listening to music is a whole new experience. You are able to be totally absorbed without feeling that you are actually listening. Its a whole new world. I love the fact that I can swap and change from my TV to my phone without having to search and reconnect all the time. Literally a click of the remote and its done. My only negative is that you don't know what the bass is set to. You can change it by remote but doesn't seem to make a difference.
- Just what I was looking for!- July 18, 2020
Although I’ve only been using it for a couple days, I’m already so in love with it. I was looking for a soundbar that would enhance my TV experience in my bedroom as well as a good bluetooth sound system to listen to music. I was very impressed by the bass and the sound this little machine can produce. So easy to set up, literally 3 steps! Very sleek design and fits perfect under my TV. I’ve purchased headphones and speakers from Bose in the past and have never been disappointed. If you’re looking for more bass heavy sound or using this for a bigger room, I would recommend getting a subwoofer to accompany it. It’s perfect for what I wanted!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.