Breville One-Touch Tea Maker - 1.5L - Stainless Steel
- Fully automated tea basket moves down, then up, gently agitating the leaves to precisely infuse tea
- Push the basket button and watch the basket cycle in and out of immersion
- Eliminates the guesswork of temperature and brew settings so you can enjoy a perfect cup of tea, every time
- Fully programmable for all types of tea, water temperatures, and steep times
- The moving tea basket allows water to circulate freely around the individual tea leaves for maximum infusion
- Set the timer and wake up to the aroma of your favourite brew
- The German-made Schott glass kettle is durable and stain resistant
- Breville One-Touch Tea Maker
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 80 reviewers who responded, 77 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome Tea Maker- 26 décembre 2015
When I first received the package, the boxing is a bit shabby and looks like it's been in the shelve for too long. I wasn't impress of the condition of the product's box. But.. When I finally unveil the product out of its cage, I am very impressed how easy it is to operate and make an awesome cup of tea. The product is perfectly designed with stainless steal and the glass seems very solid which you do feel as a consumer that you are getting your money's worth. The other cool feature that I like about this product is the self-timer which lets you wake up with a freshly brewed tea and keeps your tea warm for a full hour. Overall, I am in love with the product :)
Not helpful (0)Report
- Quality Product- 17 juin 2016
A couple of hundred bucks for a small appliance that makes tea may seem overkill but you will not be disappointed once you use it! This is the Cadillac of tea makers. The multiple options for brewing tea are impressive and it does an amazing job. I still marvel at how fast it brings water to a boil. The keep warm feature is also much appreciated to have the next cup waiting. The only negative is the staining of the bottom that seems to be getting worse. I have not researched how to properly address this staining yet but I am confident it will be a non-issue. Overall, this device brews the perfect pot of tea... everytime!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stuff you should fix or redesign re: this product- 29 décembre 2020
My only issue is one of the design of the base of the unit. There is a small rectangular metal slot punched into the top of the base at 12 o'clock. It can permit water to enter the circuitry on the board encased below. If the reason for the slot is for cooling, then there must be a better way to do it. I have taped over the slot as a Band-aid solution to avoid a REPETITION of a previous problem with it short circuiting. Secondly, the clock function starts lagging and losing time after a week or so. For the price of the unit one expects better frankly. Other than these two points, it's a great machine!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.