Breville Compact Wave Soft Close 0.9 Cu. Ft. Microwave (BMO650SIL1BCA1) - Silver - Only at Best Buy
- Compact countertop microwave with 0.9 cu. ft. of capacity and 12.4" turntable makes for an easy fit in your kitchen space
- 900W of power, 10 adjustable power levels, and 4th-generation inverter technology provide a more efficient way of cooking
- One-touch buttons give you easy solutions for pizza, popcorn, and more
- Gentle defrosting and low-power reheating prevent uneven, dry, or overcooked foods
- Instant start button adds 30 seconds to the cooking time when pressed
- Soft-close door system offers peace of mind and a quieter experience
- Child safety lock ensures a secure environment for you and your family
- Microwave Oven
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 217 reviewers who responded, 202 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It’s a microwave...- May 28, 2020
After having a multitude of hand me down microwaves, I finally splurged on this microwave. My first new microwave. It does everything a microwave should do. Could’ve purchased a cheaper microwave, but this microwave has a quiet slam door. Fancy. I ordered it and it arrived when it arrived. I’m not one to gripe about orders not arriving the day before I ordered it. From the manufacturer to the middlemen to the delivery, everything went tickety boo. A heartfelt thank you to all involved. They should make a small hand waving emoji. Would be perfect for micro wave.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Great compact microwave- April 4, 2020
I like this microwave. I needed a compact microwave to fit on an 11” shelf. I wanted one that was quiet. This microwave for the bill! I opened up the drywall so the microwave could sit farther back and I added a large vent on the other side of the wall. I love the soft close door feature and that I can mute the sound. Note: The silver finish doesn’t match stainless steel appliances. Only the door handle, knob and a small band on the bottom are shiny stainless steel. Note to Breville: I would have paid extra to have a true stainless steel finish and some of the features of their higher end microwaves in a compact size.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like it a lot- October 7, 2020
Appearance: 10/10 Durability (???): 9/10 Noise: 9/10 Ease of Use: 8/10 Power and Cooking: 8/10 Features: 7/10 Overall: 85/100: 'A' rating (Excellent, I would recommend it) Looks so nice on my countertop. From what I've read, Breville microwaves have one of the highest ratings for reliability, although this has yet to be determined here. Very quiet in operation and door is soft when shutting. Extremely easy to use, with a dial and big soft buttons and labels. You may have to look up what F1-F3 features mean if you forget though. Power is a little weaker than my old microwave which was also 900 watts, particularly when it comes to heating drinks, but it could be that my old microwave was making things too hot. The cooking seems much more even here, which is nice. Limited features on this microwave, but I usually don't bother to use them anyways, so it's barely relevant. Overall, I don't think it's perfect, but very happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend it to others, particularly if you can get it on sale.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report