Breville Oracle Touch Automatic Espresso Machine with Frother & Coffee Grinder - Silver
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Grinds, doses, and tamps at the touch of a button: Integrated stainless steel coffee grinder automatically grinds, doses, and tamps 22 grams for a double shot, similar to how your favourite café prepares it
- Choose your grind: Adjustable grind control lets you vary between fine and coarse for optimal espresso extraction
- Over Pressure Value: Oracle Touch is designed to limit the 15-bar Italian pump pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavours in the shot
- Even extraction: The true low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction
- Advanced Triple Heat System: Innovative PID temperature control technology with dual stainless steel boilers (steam and espresso) and an actively heated group head delivers water at the precise temperature
- Creamy foam for a full body taste: Self-cleaning steam wand automatically textures milk to your taste, delivering a café-quality micro-foam
- Select your brew with ease: Simple touchscreen operation lets you toggle between 5 customizable settings including espresso, long black, latte, flat white, and cappuccino
- Customize your coffee favourites: Customizable options let you create, name, and save up to 8 personalized coffees
- Other barista-approved features: This espresso machine comes with a 280g bean hopper capacity, 2.5L water tank capacity, and a 58mm portafilter
- Single & Double Filter Baskets
- Cleaning Tools
- Grinds Bin
- Water Filter System
- Spare Wand Parts
- Frothing Pitcher
- Water Hardness Test Strip
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 114 reviewers who responded, 102 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Makes great espresso until it breaks- December 14, 2020
I bought this machine in October 2019 after having many years of similarly priced super-automatics that would invariably get fussy and break after about 3 years of service. So, trying to up my coffee game I went with this machine which is easy to use and made really good espresso for the first 10 months we had it. Then it started not making such nice cups, of espresso, and then it started leaking water out of the bottom of the case. Luckily it is still under warranty which I am dealing with currently, but for the premium price of this product, I would have expected premium build, premium performance and premium service, which I did not get.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- The Oracle Touch is wise enough for us.- January 12, 2021
Excellent espresso machine for home use. Having the option to manually froth the milk is good, the machine frothing is passable but not as good as when done manually by someone who has good technique. The only gripe is that the grind cannot be set as part of your favourite drink and has to be manually adjusted each time for each person. This is a minor issue as grind size often has to be changed according to the actual coffee beans being used. I find this machine remarkably easy to use and produces consistently good coffee! Its not a cheap option but nevertheless a good option. Overall, we are very happy with this product and recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely spectacular machine- March 8, 2020
We owned the Barista Express for 4 years. No issues with the heavy use we put it through. We decided that we wanted something that would take some of the guess work out - mainly when it came to frothing and tamping. This machine checks all the boxes perfectly. Americanos and Flat Whites are perfect. Love the auto-on feature as well as the self-cleaning it does after steaming the milk. Only con would be that it's much bigger in comparison to our previous machine and thus no longer fits under our kitchen cabinets. Highly recommended if you want exception espresso with some of the guess working taken out. Especially if you can catch it on sale.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.