Breville Smart Grinder Pro Burr Coffee Grinder - Black Stainless Steel
- Conical burr grinder lets you choose between Cups for French-press or filter coffee and Shots for espresso
- 60 different grind settings make it easy to customise your grounds from fine to course textures and everything in between
- Dosing IQ technology with Precision Digital Time allows you to set the grind time in 0.2-second increments for a perfect dosing and less waste
- LCD display provides grinding information at a glance with easy adjustments including the grind type, time, and number of shots or cups
- Versatile design is compatible with a portafilter, an air-tight container, a gold-tone filter basket, or a paper filter
- Instruction Manual
- Bean Hopper Lid
- 454 G (1 Lb.) Bean Hopper
- Hardened Stainless Steel Conical Burrs
- Removable Grind Tray
- Portafilter Cradle (50 - 54mm)
- Portafilter Cradle (58mm)
- Conical Burr Cleaning Brush
- Grinds Container (Container Cap And Container Lid)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 197 reviewers who responded, 187 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The Ultimate Grinder- June 11, 2020
I have used the Rancilio Rocky coffee grinder for a few years ($350+) and this absolutely destroys it in every way possible. This grinder has stepped up my coffee game. I can now easily move from espresso all the way down to cold brew. Adjusting it super easy. The only thing you will want to do is experiment a bit with the built in times so you can get your settings right. I use this the most for making pots of coffee using the Breville coffee machine. It is the ultimate pair! Fun tip if you are doing bbq or baking chocolate goods set this to the finest setting and it creates coffee so fine it dissolves into your mixes and really boosts the chocolate flavor!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Same coffee we've been drinking all these years?!?- October 2, 2021
Incredible device. The quality of the grind has woken up the flavor of the coffee that we have been drinking for years. It really does taste just like it would if buying from a Peet's shop. Couple small oddities though - we also have the Breville Prevision Brewer and yes very small thing but I'd love it if the color of the LCD screens matched. Also - the accessories that came with the grinder are very nice BUT you would have thought that they would have designed them to work in harmony, as in the 8-12 cup brewing basket should fit under the grinder so that you can direct grind into it. No dice. Overall, an incredible and great upgrade. Keep it clean and enjoy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Quality Burr Grinder- January 28, 2021
Bought one for myself a few years ago and have loved it for pour overs, so I bought this one for a family member that uses an espresso machine but “grinds”, aka chops, her beans with a blade grinder. This is a NO-NO! I highly recommend this grinder, but even if you don’t purchase this one, please do not use a blade “grinder” for your whole beans! Only use a quality burr grinder. But I do love the programmability of this grinder. I make the same amount of coffee each morning, so I have the timing set to where I only have to hit the grind button and I get right at 25g of ground beans each time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.