Café 30" 5.6 Cu. Ft. True Convection 6-Burner Slide-In Gas Range (CCGS700P2MS1) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Enjoy versatile kitchen possibilities
- Gas range delivers precise heat with total control wherever you want it
- True European Convection with Precise Air circulates heat evenly within the oven to deliver incredible baking and roasting results every time
- Temperature probe lets you monitor your food's cooking progress without sacrificing heat by opening the door
Enjoy hosting again with easy-to-use features that accommodate large meals
- Edge-to-edge gas cooktop features 6 versatile burners plus an integrated cast iron griddle to handle even the largest multi-course meals
- Self-clean steam clean option offers hassle-free clean up
Give your kitchen a sleek, modern makeover
- Slide-in range rests along your countertop to prevent food and other debris from falling into the cracks between the range and your counters
- Customisable hardware kit can match or contrast your kitchen palette for a custom look
- Chef Connect automatically syncs your kitchen clocks and over the range microwave (sold separately) for ultimate convenience
- Wi-Fi Connect lets you control your oven from anywhere in your home using just your voice or your smart device
- Width: 75.87cm (29.87")
- Height: 94.92cm (37.37")
- Depth: 75cm (29.53")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Oven Racks
- LP Conversion Kit
- Integrated Cast Iron Griddle
- Use & Care Manual
- Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 852 reviewers who responded, 769 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Makes food prep more successful and enjoyable.- February 8, 2021
I've had my Cafe gas range for 1 1/2 months. I've prepared food on the cook top and in the oven using all of the oven baking and roasting options. This range is sooo much more satisfying to cook and bake on/in than my previous GE Profile model. The high btu burner is perfect for boiling a large pot of pasta. The 5,000 btu and even the 9.5 btu burners are good for simmering. The oven temperature stays consistent throughout baking or roasting. Love the convection option! In addition, we love the way it looks in our kitchen. The stainless steel model looks fine with our older stainless GE Profile refrigerator and microwave and Bosch dishwasher.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good quality range!- March 10, 2021
I purchased this range about three weeks ago. I like its modern look. It has features like WIFI Connect and Chef Connect, also the simmer option. Although the surface is stainless steel, cleaning is easy. The six burners are very useful. The oven also works great especially with convection feature. Another useful feature is that every time you open the oven door, the light goes on which is convenient. The only thing I do not like about this oven is the location/direction of the oven vent. When the oven is working, the hot air coming out of the vent might burn your hand if you are using the burners as well. Overall I am happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great looking, high maintenance- February 11, 2021
I've only had this range for around 6 weeks so haven't used all the features, like self-clean and steam clean. Burners run on the hot side, so a 5-8 setting would be very high, and most cooking will need to be under 5, or even lo-simmer. Takes getting used to. I like having two burners in middle of range (griddle area) for wide cooktop area. Convection cooking - excellent. Easy to use control panel. Unfortunately, the stainless steel scratches very very easily and mars the beautiful appearance. Little abrasion-type scratch marks on front surface and wherever you lift iron grates to clean surface. More scratches than on the old range I replaced.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.