Café 30" 6.7 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Combination Wall Oven (CTC912P2NS1) - Stainless Steel
Versatile cooking tasks
- Stainless steel combination wall oven offers the flexibility to be used as a microwave, toaster oven, convection oven, warming oven, or precision oven
- Capacity of 6.7 cu. ft. means it's great for larger baking tasks, family dinners, and parties
- 10-pass 2850W bake element and 8-pass 3400W broil element offer astounding power for all your culinary tasks
- True convection on lower oven distributes heated air all around, resulting in more evenly heated dishes
- Advantium technology on powerful upper oven harnesses the power of light to cook food evenly and quickly
- Three racks with 6 positions offer the flexibility to cook a variety of dishes perfectly
Modern features for all your needs
- Steam cook option on upper oven is great for steaming dishes such as vegetables, fish, and rice
- Convection roast ensures even and consistent roasting and cooking results
- Warming mode keeps prepared food at the right temperature until you're ready to serve, great for parties
- Sabbath mode disables automatic shut-off, allowing you to use the oven for cooking or warming food on Shabbat and Jewish holidays
- Hidden bake element makes it easy to clean up spills and hard-to-reach areas
- Self-cleaning oven with a steam clean option makes your life that much easier
Convenient, stylish, and safe
- Electronic touch-based control panel makes for easy operation
- Child lock prevents the risk of unwanted or accidental use by kids
- Customisable handles and finishes let you personalise the look to suit your kitchen and elevate your decor
- Width: 75.56cm (29.75")
- Height: 110.17cm (43.37")
- Depth: 67.94cm (26.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Wall Oven
- Use and Care Guide
- Installation Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 168 reviewers who responded, 148 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not Impressed- August 29, 2016
I have had this unit for two weeks now and I am thoroughly disappointed in its performance. The microwave is extremely weak on power, it takes 2 minutes on high to soften a stick of butter- not melt, just soften. It takes 4 minutes to warm a cup of coffee- not boil it, just warm it to hot. Compared to my previous unit, which performed in 1/4 of the time. The convection oven is also a let down. I baked scones yesterday, in my old oven, 12 minutes were browned perfection. 25 minutes in this poor performing unit and they were not browned, just dried out and blah. Skip this unit, I am not sure where all the good reviews are coming from!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Beautiful- August 5, 2021
We upgrade all our appliances in our new house and decided not to have our microwave above our cooktop. We decided on the Cafe microwave/oven wall oven combo and couldn't be happier with the decision. The microwave is the largest we have ever had and the functions are for the most part are intuitive and what isn't the manual (yes an actual honest to goodness user manual) explains it all. The oven heats fast and its temps are accurate and so much room for the largest pan in the kitchen with room to spare. The whole unit looks like artwork for the kitchen and this homes domestic goddess could not be happierYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- GE Cafe CT9800- January 9, 2017
My wife and I remodeled out kitchen and selected the GE Café CT9800 as our microwave/oven combo. We look at several different brands. We are so happy with our selection. The stainless steel looks just beautiful and really accents our new cabinets. One of the great features is how well this oven holds temperature. My wife made our family's pumpkin break recipe, which is very temperature sensitive. And the pumpkin bread came out fabulous! Better then it's even been. The top panel controls both the Microwave and Oven. It's easy to use and enjoyable to work with. The center rotating knob controls most options and is very easy to use. We would definitely choose this oven again!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.