- Current Offers
- On Sale(4)
- On Clearance(10)
- Online Only(4)
- LG ELECTRONICS(2)
- FRIGIDAIRE GALLERY(9)
- GE PROFILE(6)
- GE CAFE(3)
- FRIGIDAIRE PRO(2)
- Colour Family
- Stainless Steel(91)
- Black Stainless Steel(32)
- Oven Type
- Combination Oven(40)
- Speed Oven(12)
- Steam Oven(4)
- Width Group
- 33 in. Class(2)
- 30 in. Class(113)
- 28 in. Class(47)
- 24 in. Class(18)
- Less than $250(2)
- $250 - $499.99(1)
- $500 - $749.99(1)
- $1000 - $1499.99(20)
- $1500 - $1999.99(29)
- $2000 - $2999.99(49)
- $3000 - $4999.99(64)
- $5000 and Up(18)
- 6 Cu. Ft. & Up(9)
- 5 - 5.4 Cu. Ft.(71)
- Less than 4.5 Cu. Ft.(73)
- 4.5 - 4.9 Cu. Ft.(19)
- WiFi Connectivity
- Customer Rating
- UNBEATABLESALE INC(3)
- Whats New(6)
- 40% Off or More(1)
- 30% Off or More(1)
- 20% Off or More(1)
- All Discounted Items(4)
- 24" Electric Built-In Single Wall Oven 220V Tempered Glass Push Buttons Control$639.99Marketplace seller
- Frigidaire Gallery 27" 3.8 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Electric Wall Oven (FGEW276SPF) - Stainless Steel$1599.99
- Samsung 30" 5.1 Cu. Ft./1.4 Cu. Ft. Double Wall Oven/Microwave Combo (NQ70M7770DS) - Stainless Steel$5099.99
- GE Profile 30" Self-Clean True Convection Electric Combination Wall Oven (PT7800SHSS) - Stainless$3499.99
- Samsung 30" 5.1/5.1 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Double Wall Oven (NV51K7770DS)- Stainless Steel$4699.99
- KitchenAid 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft./1.4 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Convection Electric Combination Wall Oven - Stainless Steel$5099.99
- Samsung 30" 5.1 Cu. Ft./1.9 Cu. Ft. Double Wall Oven/Microwave Combo (NQ70M7770DG) - Black Stainless$5299.99
- Bosch 30" 6.2 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Combination Wall Oven (HBL8752UC) - Stainless Steel$4999.99
- Samsung Premium 30" 5.1 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Combination Wall Oven - Stainless Steel$2599.99
- Frigidaire Professional 30'' 2 x 5.1 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Convection Electric Double Wall Oven -Stainless$2969.99
- Samsung 30" 5.1/5.1 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Double Wall Oven (NV51K7770DG) -Black Stainless$4899.99
- GE Profile 30" 5 Cu. Ft./5 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean True Convection Electric Combination Wall Oven - Slate$2499.97
- Frigidaire Gallery 30" 5.1 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Wall Oven (FGEW3066UF) - Stainless Steel$1699.99
- Samsung 30" 5.1 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Steam Wall Oven (NV51K7770SS) - Stainless Steel$3499.99
FAQ About Electric Wall Ovens
A wall oven is a practical addition to any kitchen. A stylish alternative to a range, an electric wall oven sits flush with your walls or cabinets to make the most of the space in your kitchen. If you're considering a wall oven, check out these answers to some commonly asked questions.
Why should I get a wall oven?
If you're short on space in the kitchen, an electric wall oven is a great solution. Install one at waist or eye level for convenience when pulling out hot casseroles or heavy turkeys from the oven. Unlike the oven in a range, an electric wall oven stands on its own. Therefore you'll need to install a counter-set cooktop as a companion. If you have 2 chefs in the kitchen, a separate wall oven and cooktop can prevent you from getting in each other's way.
What should I consider when buying a wall oven?
The size of your wall oven can depend on a couple of things: the space you have to work with and how big of an oven you need. Since a wall oven sits in a cabinet in the wall, you'll need to measure your space carefully. If you're replacing an existing wall oven, opt for one of the same width for a smooth transition.
Single or double?
Wall ovens are available in single and double models. When deciding between the two, think about how often you use the oven and whether you like to cook multiple dishes at once. If you have a large family or often host dinner parties, a double oven will give you the capacity and versatility you need to fill those hungry bellies. If one oven is adequate, ensure its capacity is large enough to suit your day-to-day needs.
To microwave or not to microwave?
Some wall ovens come as a microwave/oven combo. This can save you the space of having a stand-alone counter microwave for quick reheats of last night's leftovers.
If you find your food doesn't cook evenly in your existing oven, you'll want to consider convection. A convection oven uses a fan to circulate air around the oven to keep the temperature steady. The result? Mouthwatering meals cooked more quickly and evenly than in conventional ovens.
For a cohesive look in the kitchen, choose a wall oven that matches your cabinetry and décor. Colours like black, white, slate, and stainless steel give you an array of options to suit your tastes.
If you don't fancy scrubbing the inside of your oven, then save yourself some elbow grease and choose a self-cleaning oven. Self-clean cycles use high temperatures to burn off baked-on food inside in the oven, without the need for chemicals.