Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)
- 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor combine to help you capture stunningly crisp and detailed images, even in low light
- 4K UHD recording lets you capture video at up to 2160p, so you can capture those once-in-a-lifetime moments in lifelike detail OLED colour electronic viewfinder with Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps you track fast subjects accurately throughout the frame
- 3-inch LCD touchscreen display with approximately 1.04 million dots makes it easy to frame up shots before you take them, or review photos you've just taken
- Integrated RF mount is compatible with RF lenses and EF/EF-S lenses (sold separately)
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi let you wirelessly connect the camera to your other devices and networks for simple file sharing
- Compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC storage cards
- Includes the camera body, battery pack, battery charger, and a wide neck strap
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
Storage & Interface
- EOS RP Camera Body
- Battery Pack LP-E17
- Battery Charger LC-E17
- Wide Neck Strap
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 148 reviewers who responded, 146 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect- October 11, 2020
I bought this as an upgrade from a t7i, and it’s everything I needed it to be. I can shoot at a much higher ISO, without the pictures looking grainy. The FPS isn’t super fast, but I didn’t buy the camera for speed. It’s going to be used for portraits, so as long as you aren’t doing sport photography, you should be fine. The only thing I’d mark it down for, is the sensor located by the EVF turns the LCD screen off every time I turn the camera size ways to take a picture. It’s not a deal breaker, just kind of annoying when I primarily use the screen during photographs. Overall, this camera is AMAZING for the price, and it has everything I love from canon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Full Frame Nirvana- November 3, 2020
This Canon EOS RP has blown me away with its' image quality. I started photography with film SLRs in the 1970s, through the 1990s, then purchased a Canon digital point and shoot. I've used DSLRs since 2007 including Nikons, Olympus and Canons. The RP is my first full frame camera and it has exceeded my expectations. I don't shoot videos, so I have no opinion as to video capabilities. If you do care a lot about photo quality and low price is important, then this RP is a perfect choice. Consider this the camera equivalent of a fine sports car or sports sedan. It will reward the photographer as those cars reward the driver.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't believe all the negative press. This camera- December 6, 2020
What an amazing little camera. I was hesitant to buy this camera after all the negative press it got, but with the price so low i couldn't pass it up as a second camera. The autofocus is top notch. Eye AF woks flawlessly. Pictures look great, the camera is extremely small and lightweight for a full framer, yet feels great in the hands. The camera DOES charge over usb-c, which is amazing because i no longer have to carry around the charger and remove the battery. Speaking of battery, it holds a really good charge, and extra batteries are cheap as it uses the same one's from the EOS-M series cameras. For less than a thousand bucks, body only, this camera is hard to beat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.