Canon EOS RP Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera with 24-105mm IS STM Lens Kit
A lens mount for the future
- Included IS STM lens kit with a range of 24-105mm gives you professional-grade photos and quiet autofocus performance
- RF lens mount allows the camera to accommodate various RF lenses from Canon and offers improved lens handling capability
- Also F-mount compatible with EF/EF-S lenses (requires mount adapters, sold separately) and crops automatically to reflect the APS-C-sized sensor, so you can easily integrate it with your previous EOS gear
- CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor let you take crisp and detailed photos, even in low-light and dark conditions
- Full-frame image sensor format assures remarkable image quality
- 26.2MP allows you to capture clear and sharp pictures
Capture all the action
- 4K UHD and Full HD recording capability let you shoot professional quality videos
- ISO range of 100 to 40,000 makes it possible capture sharp photos and incredible videos even in low light conditions
- Optical stabilizer in the lens helps to reduce the effects of camera shake
- Phase-difference detection AF with image sensor is so fast, thus making the camera ideal for capturing action and movements
Easy use and connectivity
- 3.05" electronic viewfinder with touchscreen LCD for easy previewing and setting selections
- Vari-angle design lets you easily use the viewfinder when working from different and unusual angles
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi allow for seamless wireless connectivity with various devices
- Memory card slot accepts SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards, giving you further possibilities for expanded storage space
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
See Details and Specs for more information
Storage & Interface
- EOS RP Body
- Camera Cover R-F-5
- Strap ER-EOSRP
- Battery Charger LC-E17
- Battery Pack LP-E17(OT)
- Battery Pack Cover
- RF24-105mm F4-7.1 IS STM
- Lens Cap E-67II
- Lens Dust Cap RF
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 214 reviewers who responded, 212 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A Great All-Round Camera- 18 juin 2021
I was thinking of getting the Canon M6, which has a smaller APS-C sensor. But for not much more money, I was able to get Canon RP with its large full-frame sensor. I am particularly impressed with the "kit" lens that came it, which does all I need. The one other lens I might buy is a fast 50mm lens for low-light shots. My only complaint is the battery, which does run down more quickly than I would like. I use the camera sometimes as a webcam for super-sharp Zoom calls, but I have to be careful not to run out of power. That said, the RP is a great multi-purpose camera. It is very easy to use and adjust, and the pictures are amazing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great intro to mirrorless fullframe, with 2 issues- 30 juin 2021
A great mid-range camera for an introduction to the full-frame mirrorless world. It's light and compact (assuming you use a smaller lens), and the guide screens are helpful for beginners or those needing a refresher. I have two major critiques of this camera, neither of which are dealbreakers: 1. At this price point and technology level, I expect a depth of field preview button. As is, I need to reprogram the instant video recording button to do that. 2. The screen has significant distortion when doing zoomed in manual focus, which makes it hard to tell if the photo is truly in focus unless you're operating off of a tripod.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overall camera.- 6 octobre 2020
Very satisfied with this camera. I got it as a present for my wife for her birthday, and I got to say after watching hours of how to utilize this camera, I'm amazed how much we were missing out. The only reason I put 4 stars for quality is because the 4k video is restricted and not that we'll, though 1080 works perfect. Overall this is a great camera and surpasses my wife's needs for her shop and daily use. Might be a little expensive to first look at, but for a full-frame camera and unique small size it's a great deal. Battery life might not be great for a professional photographer but for a typical enthusiast who concentrates in only pictures this is an amazing camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.