DeLonghi Dragon Radiant Digital Heater - Black
Sold out online
- Up to 1500 watts and 5,120 BTUs of power effectively heat rooms up to 250 square feet
- Thermal chimney design and expanded radiant surface provides up to 50% more heat surface than standard radiator designs
- Three settings for power -- 1500W (maximum), 800W (medium), and 700W (minimum) -- let you control the heat output
- Adjustable thermostat and a 24-hour programmable timer deliver customisable comfort
- Anti-freeze setting turns the unit on automatically when the temperature dips below 44-degrees Fahrenheit
- High-quality metal construction with a patented steel assembly and a permanently sealed oil reservoir is durable and maintenance free
- Thermal shut-off prevents overheating for safety and peace of mind
- Efficient ECO function automatically adjusts heat and power settings to save energy and money
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 76 reviewers who responded, 73 would recommend this product.
- Works really well- 25 octobre 2020
I just got this shipped, despite being informed it would be delayed, it arrived on time. I've had it working for the past few days, and it's doing a great job keeping my basement room nice a cozy. It does a good job heating the room without ANY noise, so I can sleep comfortably at night, and the air is not dry, nor do I have to worry about dust in fan blades, nor that burnt smell you get when you turn on a standard fan based electric heater. I was impressed with the features and their benefits, and so far I am very happy with my purchase. Highly recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very Quiet, Heats Small Area- 28 octobre 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This electric heater is very quiet. If you didn't know it was turned on you wouldn't even know it was there. It is designed well, it is able to tuck away when not in use and can blend into the corner without drawing a lot of attention when in use. It warms slowly and it takes a while to feel the heat in an entire room. When you're sitting next to it you can feel the warmth, but it takes quite some time to notice a difference when walking into the room. The electricity usage is also something to keep in mind. Overall I have been happy with this heater but try to be conscious of when it is plugged in as it uses quite a bit of energy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works well!- 20 octobre 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We recently purchased a building to house our workout equipment and to use for storage and since it is getting cooler we needed something to heat it up. What I like most about this heater is when it warms up the room the warmth stays consistent. Since it has wheels we can move it to the part of the room that we need it the most. If we are working out we move it to that end and if we are going through our storage we just roll it over to that area. I have been around a good bit of electric heaters and I have to say that this is the quietest one. It looks nice and doesn't take up much room when not in use. It is easy to operate and it works well for our needs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love it! Super quiet and warms up my room fast!!- 24 octobre 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This heater is amazing! It is so quiet I love it. Every other heater I’ve ever owned is super loud and obnoxious this one makes no noise. It also warms up my room very quickly. I love all of the controls also. It makes it versatile and easy to control. I can put it on a timer, set a temperature, have it turn on at a certain time. It’s very advanced for a heater. I love the eco mode so I know I’m not running up my electricity bill also. My bedroom is very cold, the coldest room in the house. So I put it on for 10-20 minutes and it warms it up to a good temperature. Honestly this is an amazing product!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Heats Well- 16 février 2020
Useless timer. My last one had the ability to be set to turn on and off. Assumed with the 24hr timer could do the same with this model.
Not helpful (0)Report