Dyson PH03 Purifier Humidify + Cool Air Purifier with HEPA Filter - White/Silver
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Automatically purifies and humidifies for a healthier environment (Tested to DTM-004533. Tested to DTM-004532)
- Traps pollutants and kills 99.9% of bacteria in the water to deliver cleaner, hydrated air (Tested to DTM – 004533)
- The whole purifier humidifier is fully sealed to HEPA H13 standard—and prevents pollutants leaking back into the air
- HEPA and activated carbon filter removes gases (Gas capture rates vary) and captures 99.97% of pollutants as small as 0.3 microns
- Hassle free deep clean cycle eliminates mineral build up and bacteria throughout the water system
- An efficient water management system and a 5-litre water tank gives you continuous humidification without daily refilling for extra convenience
- Sensor detects and diagnoses the presence of harmful chemical gases in the air and reports them in real time
- Dyson Ultraviolet Cleanse technology kills 99.9% of bacteria in the water to deliver cleaner, hydrated air (Tested to DTM – 004533)
- Air Multiplier technology circulates the cool humidified air throughout the room (Tested for purification coverage in an 81m³ chamber. Tested for humidification coverage in a 41m³ chamber)
- Jet Axis control with two oscillators offers various modes to direct the airflow in different directions
- Diffused mode guides the airflow through the back of the machine to purify and humidify without cooling the air
- Humidifier makes your room feel cool and breathable, especially during the hot summer weather
- Automatic operation with timer lets you keep the room humidified and ready by the time you reach home
- Built-in reminders show you when your combination filter needs changing
- Features Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant voice commands for a convenient control of the humidifier (Requires device to run app, Wi-Fi or mobile data, Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0 support, and iOS version 10 or Android version 5 (or above). Standard data and messaging rates may apply.)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Multiple Use Product- November 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received my Dyson Pure Humidity + Cool last week and it is an amazing product! Not only does it read the humidity in the air in your specific area but then adjusts the settings accordingly. The moisture in the air has not only helped clear our sinuses but also great for our skin and wonderful for our plants too! With the Pandemic it is also is a great tool to have in our home to help to keep us healthy. Our cat even loves it too!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feel so much better- November 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have always had an issue with waking up with dry nose and mouth, not to mention stuffy nose. From my time using The Dyson cool + humidifier, I have had a noticeable change, waking up feeling much less dry. This device humidifies the air without heating up the room. In fact, it keeps me cool through the night. At first I thought the graphs on the device was a gimmick but I was proven severely wrong when my wife was cooking something that had a bit of smoke. The graph shot up and the fan kicked on( I had it on auto) and fresh air filled the room. Even though the graphs seemed useless, it added a sense of validation to what the device was doing. The fan is quiet enough to sleep with on up to level 3 fan. It is hard to record the noise from the Dyson as the iPhone microphones amplifies the sound. The only thing this device needs is a heating function, but I guess I am just asking for too much at this point. My wife wants me to add that the Dyson made my farts much more bearable.
- The best of the best, like no other- December 30, 2021
My daughter bought me this for Christmas because I struggle with asthma/allergies and have a dry place. Filling humidifiers and trying to get the perfect humidity level was impossible until I received this. This machine keeps my room at the targeted humidity levels and tells me what type of particals in the air that I am dealing with, if any. It charts it all out and on my phone as well. Theres a remote but you can use your phone app as well to change settings. It’s a rocking machine!! Easy to fill the water. Just wish it had handles to move it from one room to another. I am older and it’s awkward to pick up. But otherwise, I am sleeping like a baby now with no stuffiness or headaches. 9 star rating from me!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall great, but small mistakes- February 22, 2022
Bought it, does great at humidifying and purifying the air in my small apartment. The water tank is a little small, so a full tank will only last 12 hours during a dry winter on maximum output. The worst part is that you can't use the purifier once you run out of water in the tank, which is stupid. I left home for a few days, and once the tank ran out of water, the appliance turned off until I got home and filled the tank. You should be able to purify the air without water in the tank. Also, connects great with phone and Alexa, but the Alexa voice commands are really bad and hard to learn. Had to use routines to make the language more naturally because the naming schemes across the Dyson Link app are not great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great device!- January 22, 2022
I purchased this product for my wife for both humidify dry air during winter and Purifier functionality all year long. This unit is fantastic. Alexa pairing was a breeze and I could connect all my iOS device with Dyson. I even set routine in Alexa to lower the fan speed within my “Good night” routine. The humidifier is just not big enough to meet my requirements. I have set it in my living room (open space of more than 5000 cubic feets). Even if working with fan speed set at maximum (10) during daytime and at 8 during night time, the thank get barely empty over 36 hours. For a smaller room like my bedroom, it would fulfill my requirements easily. Because I live in southern Canada and it is -30C right now, humidity level is barely at 33% running 2 humidifier ( Dyson and another one with a 16 liter container). My other humidifier is rated at 1 liter per hour and do not have any water filter. With Dyson unit, I could monitor air quality over time and discover that using tap water, air quality was Severe (really bad quality based on Dyson scale) and Dyson could let me know that it was time to switch to distilled water. Dynamic air quality monitoring with Dyson app saved my family health. My water was analyses by professional laboratory and found very good in every aspect. But minerals in tap water as still present and throwing 16 liter per day without any water filter was not healthy. Please see photo in attachment to see air quality introduced by other humidifier. Dyson itself DO NOT degrade air quality. Dyson report always humidity level lower than reality because sensor is much lower over ground than my other device. So Dyson is reporting humidity about 10% lower than reality. I just set humidity higher to compensate. So with respect with device specification, it meets most of my needs and quality built, features and connectivity are much appreciated. Looking forward for a bigger capacity model from Dyson ;-)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.