Available online only
A sophisticated noise gate that can tame a single pedal or an entire effects loop! The Silencer’s three-control layout provides precise fine-tuning to fit your system, axe and playing style. Threshold adjusts how much level is required to open the noise gate and allow a signal to pass thru. Reduction regulated the degree to which the gated signal is reduced and is variable between -70dB and +4dB. Release controls how long the gate remains open after the signal drops below the Threshold. Release time is variable between 8ms and 4 seconds.
• Three controls for precise fine-tuning• Use it as an inline noise gate or to gate an entire effects loop• Delivers up to -70dB of noise reduction• Features 8ms to 4 seconds of release time• Buffered bypass• Compact design, rugged chassis• Equipped with a 9V battery and accepts a standard EHX 9.6DC/200 AC Adaptor (optional)• Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)• Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- No restrictions in Canada
|Solo Guitars||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Apparel (Clothing)||30 Days||0%||15%|
|DJ & Karaoke Equipment||30 Days||0%||15%|
|Guitars, Keyboards & Digital Pianos||30 Days||0%||15%|
|Musical Instrument Consumables (Guitar Strings, Microphones, etc.)||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable|
|Wind Instruments(e.g. Harmonicas)||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days