Elgato Green Screen
- Wrinkle-resistant green screen measuring 148cm by 180cm (58.27" by 70.87") prevents image distortion and harsh shadows for clean results
- Pneumatic X-frame automatically holds the canvas in place without collapsing
- Compact design makes it suitable for small spaces
- Easy to set up and pack up without tools
- Comes in a durable aluminum case for concealed storage
- Dimensions (extended): Width: 148cm (58.27"); height: 180cm (70.87")
- Dimensions (collapsed): Width: 164.5cm (64.76"); height: 10.5cm (4.13"); depth: 11.5cm (4.53")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 61 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's just so simple.- September 13, 2020
I have been using Elgato products since the Game Capture HD with a 2009 iMac. After picking up my first webcam, the next thing on my list was obviously a green screen – After researching many cheaper alternatives that would be so cumbersome to set up and just a whole pain to live with, I decided to do it properly and wait until the Green Screen was in stock – It was 100% worth the wait, ultra-easy to set up in seconds. Lighting it was a bit more awkward because the Key Light did not exist at the time, but found a solution that worked quite well in the end after some tinkering in OBS. Still one of my most memorable purchases as it added another element of professionalism to my stream.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Game Changer / Quality of Life Hack!!!- November 19, 2020
I have a small space to do my streaming from. And more specifically one that doesn't allow for a "permanent" green screen installation. The area needs to be multi-functional. I looked into other solutions that just looked like junk or wouldn't be secure and stable. Now with the Elgato Green Screen, it takes literally about 3 seconds to pull the screen up, and do my stream. When I'm done, takes 3 seconds to drop it back down. As an added benefit, there are no wrinkles or folds so you get a clean chroma key and not have to over-compensate for all different shades because there are wrinkles, fold lines, or other anomalies. This has brought my stream to a whole new level and is so easy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic quality and easily stored- November 18, 2020
Basically says it all in the title.. I had previously been using a green table cloth being held up with a photogrpahy backdrop thing and it was just not ideal and having to play with lighting and settings every use was just a pain in the a***. Since I got the elgato green screen I have not had to change any settings from set up, I just pop my lighting on without changing angles and it's just perfect. I also live in a small flat so everything needs to be easily stored and oh my, it's just soooo easy. I love it! Would highly recommended to anyone looking for a green screenYes, I would recommend this to a friend.