Emile Henry Ceramic 3.5 L Tajine, Charcoal
This Moroccan-style tajine consists of a round dish with a conical lid. The tall lid traps steam inside and keeps food moist while cooking. The tajine is typically used for preparing and serving stews, such as chicken with olives and preserved lemons, or lamb with prunes and cinnamon. The stew can be started on the stovetop and finished in the oven.
When cooking, ceramic diffuses the heat slowly and evenly. This ceramic bakeware can be used in both the oven and microwave, as well as on the stovetop (gas, electric, or halogen).
• Made from durable, high-fired Burgundy clay
• Durable glaze resists chipping, cracking and scratching
• Resistant to wide variations in temperature, from freezer to hot oven
• Oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
• Dimensions: 12.5"Dia x 9.25"H
• Capacity: 3.5 L
• 10 year guarantee
• Made in France