Give your child the tools they need to create their very own video games with Game Builder Garage for Nintendo Switch. Filled with interactive lessons, it guides kids to program specific games like tag and an obstacle course. When they've mastered the lessons, they can play in Free Programming mode and unleash their creativity.
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
- Digital Code
- This is a pre-purchase digital product. The code provided will redeem the product for pre-order and be playable when the game releases on 6/11/2021.
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Codes may only be redeemable with Canadian accounts. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order.
- To access the game, you can redeem this code using a Nintendo Account or Nintendo Network ID ("Account") on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services on or after the date that the downloadable content launches in your territory. This code is non-refundable unless required by law and can only be used once. The downloadable content is non-transferable. Use of this code requires internet access and acceptance of the user agreement applicable to Nintendo eShop where you use this code. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
Game Builder Garage
- Game-building software teaches kids the basics of visual game programming through interactive lessons
- Build a variety of games like tag or a run-and-jump obstacle course, in multiple, easy-to-manage steps so builders can go at their own pace
- Colourful characters known as Nodon, offer tips and motivating messages to keep kids engaged
- Switch between the programming screen and the game screen at the touch of a button to view how each programming change affects the game
- After each lesson, kids can test their knowledge by completing Checkpoints, small puzzles and tasks that are solved with programming
- Once a builder has mastered their skills, they can enter Free Programming mode to create anything they'd like
Information Not Available
Mild Cartoon Violence
ESRB Interactive Elements
Users Interact; In-Game Purchases (Includes Random Items)
Number of Players
Players - Offline
Players - Online
Internet Connection Required