Garmin Forerunner 55 GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Black
Support for running and beyond
- Tracks GPS, steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, and heart rate 24/7 to help you meet your wellness goals
- Built-in activity profiles running, cycling, track run, virtual run, pool swim, Pilates, HIIT, breathwork, and more help you to maximise your exercise
- Recovery time function lets you know how long to rest before getting back to your workout
- Training tools like race time predictions and finish time estimates enable you to run your best
- Personalized guidance and daily suggested workouts based on your training history and fitness level help you to focus on the activities that are right for you
- PacePro program provides GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance via the Garmin Connect app
- Advanced wellness tracking features like fitness age, all-day respiration, menstrual cycle, pregnancy, and more help you to achieve your health goals
Stylish and connected
- 42mm full-colour touchscreen display with a 208 x 208 resolution ensures crisp visibility
- Black case and black silicone band give the watch a sleek and modern look
- Water resistances makes it safe to wear the watch while you shower or swim
- Lithium-ion battery delivers up to 7 days of use in smartwatch mode and up to 16 hours of use in GPS mode
- Bluetooth technology pairs with your smartphone so you can receive phone calls, texts, and notifications right on your wrist
- Garmin Connect store gives you access to more than 50 apps
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Forerunner 55
- Power/Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pretty good so far- October 2, 2021
I have loved Garmin for years! I've had forerunners since the 15. With each one there has been updates and changes. The 55 is no different. I went with the aqua since it's my favorite color! I feel like it fits better on my arm with the removable bands instead of the slightly curved band of my 45. It does everything I need, tracking steps, heartrate, and everything else. I love the breath work option, and stair step option. I'm working on getting a better fitness age and volmax. It seems on this one though that the buttons have a more springy feel to them, but works good. Customer service at garmin is always accommodating and helpful.
- Great Fitness Tracker- September 20, 2021
I've had the forerunner 55 for several weeks and it's a really great watch/fitness tracker. It's extremely responsive and has an always on display, so no waiting for the screen to wake up to check your stopwatch for intervals or pace information. It collects plenty of data for people like me who love data, and I haven't had any problems whatsoever syncing or using any of the great features, like workouts. It does have a learning curve since it uses 5 buttons instead of a touchscreen, but I think it's a fair tradeoff to get an always on display and 2 weeks of battery life. The screen resolution is enough, but it makes for a pixelated display that is not as sharp and some other smart watches.
- WHAT THE HECK?- August 25, 2021
I JUST purchased this watch, have had it maybe 2 weeks and the battery already drains within a day. The first week everything was fine, the charge held the entire time. I would top off the charge for a few minutes here and there. Monday my watch was fully charged, Tuesday morning the battery was at 10%. Charged it to 100%. Woke up for an am run on Wednesday and may watch is down to 20% already. I love this watch, I don't know what happened but I'm super disappointed that something so costly is already being defective.