GE 27" 51dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (GDT225SSLSS) - Stainless Steel
Efficient, sanitized deep cleaning
- Features 3 wash cycles, including Auto Sense, Heavy Wash, and Light Wash to tackle all your daily dirty dishes
- Auto Sense cycle creates the ideal cycle time based on soil levels and water temperature
- CleanSensor technology optimizes water usage for more efficient use
- Sanitize option (NSF-certified) sanitizes using a high-temperature rinse to reduce 99.99-percent of bacteria from dishes
Pulverizes food to prevent clogs
- Piranha Hard Food Dispenser grinds up bigger food particles, including hard items such as pits and pieces of bone, before flushing them away down the disposal line, all by way of a removable filter that keeps water cleaner
Long-lasting durability and beauty
- Full stainless-steel interior offers long-lasting beauty and durability while resisting stains and corrosion
- Flood control system shuts down the dishwasher if there's a leak, preventing your floors from water damage
Sleek, modern design
- Installs seamlessly under the counter and look great in any kitchen with clean, minimalist lines and sparkling stainless steel finish
- Quietly operates at a peaceful 51dB, similar in noise level to a casual conversation between two people
- Fully integrated control panel is easy to use and gives the sleek design a seamless look
- ENERGY STAR qualified design and operation means you can enjoy greater energy efficiency and lower energy costs
- Width: 68.25cm (26.87")
- Height: 110.49cm (43.5")
- Depth: 67.61cm (26.61")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Installation package
- Instruction Manual
- Use and Care
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 578 reviewers who responded, 342 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Too Small for Pans!- July 10, 2020
This dishwasher was sent to me by the warranty company as a replacement. It is THE WORST dishwasher capacity I have ever had. It is meant for a single person who uses paper plates. You can't fit regular size cooking pans, even with the top rack at the highest. My kids love emptying the dishwasher now because there are so few dishes in there. I have included photos so you can see how bad it is. Didn't bother with the stupid sloping top rack pics. Its bad too. Even a Residence Inn Hotel has a bigger dishwasher in their hotel rooms!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn’t dry dishes!- January 2, 2021
The dishwasher came with the house and it works pretty standard. My biggest problem is that it doesn’t dry the dishes after the cycle is done. The dishes are wet after the washer stops and long after the dishwasher has been off. The drying feature is probably the second most important feature a dishwasher MUST have. Very disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but soap pod compartment issues- May 31, 2021
Dishwasher is nice but the dishwasher soap pod doesn’t stay inside the compartment as it shouldNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- HAPPY with my purchase- February 15, 2021
Ok... so I read alot of reviews about the extra water and I too experienced the same there was so much water left after every wash until the technician showed up and told me if I had used the Jet Dry or any Power Dry Rinse Aid and I said no.. WELL.. that made ALL THE DIFFERENCE! My dishes are shining clean and no water is left on my dishes or dishwasher.. I used the Cascade Platinum Power Dry Rinse Aid and I also use the Cascade Complete Pacs... I am very happy that it works because it was really hard to find a dishwasher that fits in my kitchen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exactly What We Needed- January 21, 2022
We were needing a new dishwasher that would fit in a 32" tall ADA opening and ended up choosing this dishwasher. It looks great and was easy to install in the space. I tried washing a load before filling the rinse aid reservoir and everything was very wet at the end of the cycle. For the next load, I filled it up with rinse aid and was very impressed that everything was dry, as this was a concern I had since this model does not have a heated dry option. Overall I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.