GE 4.1 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer (GFD14JSINWW) - White
- 4.1 cu. ft. electric dryer is the perfect size for small space or for stacking with a washer
- 13 drying cycles include Active Wear, Air Fluff, Casuals, Cottons, Mixed Loads, Delicates, Dewrinkle, Heavy Duty, Quick Dry, Rack Dry, Sanitize, Towels, and Warm Up to accommodate any type of load
- Sensor Dry feature delivers optimal results and prevents overdrying thanks to dual thermistors that constantly detect and monitor moisture and temperature levels
- Damp alert feature offers the convenience of setting an alert to remove certain articles of clothing for hang drying or damp ironing
- eDry option reduces the amount of energy used by decreasing the temperature on select cycles while maintaining optimal performance levels
- Speed dry cycle is ideal for small loads when you need to launder an item just before work or school
- Electronic controls provide easy-to-use convenience, taking the guesswork out of operating the dryer
- Child safety lock helps keep curious little ones out of harm's way
- When pairing with a washer choose one with roughly half the capacity of your dryer
- ENERGY STAR qualified, the dryer helps conserve natural resources and saves you money on your power bill
- Width: 23.41"; height: 33.3"; depth: 25.2"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use And Care Manual
- Installation instruction
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 298 reviewers who responded, 206 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not as good as its companion washer.- 18 juillet 2020
The good is: it has all the features you expect from a modern dryer of this price range. The bad is: it is very noisy! The AC hum noise coming from this unit is far more than you would expect. In our single-story home it dominates the ambient house noise, and is far noisier than its companion washer, which is pleasantly quiet. I think the product development team could have easily isolated this noise. You might not mind it down in the basement (which we don't have). Also, it doesn't seem to dry clothes as thoroughly as expected. The heavy duty cycle works best. It rotates the drum both ways during the cycle, which is a good feature.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good undercounter dryer!- 2 mars 2020
I like this dryer very much, particularly because it fit in my laundry room that has custom counters and cabinets. I needed one that fit undercounter and this one is perfect for that space, It allows me a lot of folding countertop! I particularly like the "sanitizing" dry cycle. I only gave it a 4 star as it is a bit noisy. That said, the dials are easy to understand and there are many cycles to choose from. I like the bright stainless steel interior and the internal light that makes it easier to see that stray sock! The lint tray is easy to remove and open, very helpful for my sometimes painful hands! The lint removes easily from a smooth screen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't heat up my living space.- 17 mars 2020
Prior to owning this unit, I had a condensing dryer. I thought I was stuck buying another condensing unit, until I found the GFD14ESSNWW vented 24-inch dryer. I even fixed my old dryer, thinking I'd return this GE unit, but it much nicer to have a vented unit: no water tanks or extra heat pumped into the living space. The unit is louder than my old dryer, and it sometimes will stop before the load is fully dry. It does have nice customizable features, if you have the patience to read the manual or the technical adeptness to figure it out on your own, but the average user will not easily understand how to use all the settings.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.