GE 4.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Washer & Dryer Laundry Centre (GUD37ESMMDG) - Diamond Grey
- Washer and dryer laundry centre is ideal for apartments, condos, basement suites, and anywhere space is at a premium
- Stacked design is perfect for placing the laundry centre in a closet for out-of-the-way convenience
- Includes a 4.4 cu. ft. electric top load washer and 5.9 cu. ft. electric front load dryer
- Washer features 11 different wash cycle to help you tackle different types of laundry loads and fabrics
- Dryer features 4 heat settings and the following 4 drying cycles: Auto Regular, Air Fluff, Timed, and Delicates
- Bleach and fabric softener dispenser automatically mixes the solutions in the wash water
- Rotary electromechanical controls simplify the operation so you don't have to second-guess your selections
- Width: 27"
- Height: 75.5"
- Depth: 30.81"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
- Use And Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Fantastic Machine!- June 17, 2019
I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I can say - I love this washer dryer combo! I was worried about noise because I live in a condo but it was unfounded - both are very quiet, Having the controls in the center of the machine is a bonus because I am on the shorter side and I'd probably need a stool if the controls for the dryer were on top. The clothes are washed well and are practically dry when they come out because they are spun so well. Definitely a good purchase for me.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very pleased- September 21, 2020
Large capacity, very quiet, and the washer is amazingly smooth. I have a mobile home and my last washer shook the whole place on the spin cycle. This one however is so quiet and smooth I had to peek in the lid with a flashlight to see if it was spinning?! It was, and clothes come out nearly dry. Great duo, very pleased.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice looking and functional too!!- May 15, 2019
Nice colour (doesn't show dirt), very large capacity washer and dryer. The unit is also quite quiet running. Overall, very pleased with the purchase.
Not helpful (1)Report
- I wish I could give no stars- September 10, 2021
This machine is just awful. I’m not sure what’s wrong with it when washing no matter how small the load the machine shakes like crazy I’m actually scared it’s going to fall over. It’s so loud ( I don’t want to do laundry at night because I have tenants downstairs ) doesn’t allow clothes to soak. When load is completely my clothes have to literally be wrung out from all the water. I have also tried the drain and spin but for some reason it still rinses on that setting not helping my issue. All in all. Horrible machine…No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Terrrible!- February 2, 2020
I wish I had returned this when I still had the chance. It’s agitation is next to nothing and clothes barely get clean no matter what type of detergent I use or if I pre-treat. Anything I want to make sure gets clean now goes to the dry cleaner for fear of setting in any oil-based stains. They should not be allowed to sell this thing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.