GE 4.9 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer (GTW451BMRWS) - White
- 4.9 cu. ft. high-efficiency, top-load washing machine handles family-size loads so you can breeze through laundry day
- Fourteen wash cycles allow you to choose the right level of cleaning for each load
- PreciseFill automatically senses the load to deliver the optimal amount of water
- Deep Fill feature gives heavily soiled clothing a deeper soak for more effective cleaning
- SaniFresh cycle uses higher water temperatures and a longer wash cycle to kill bacteria along with a pump purge and extended rinse to remove contaminants
- Dual Action Agitator rotates your clothing with powerful wash action for a deeper clean
- Deep rinse option ensures your clothes are free from detergent, fabric softener, and dirt
- 800RPM spin speed removes water quickly and efficiently to minimise drying time
- Rotary electronic controls with cycle status lights let you view the progress of the wash cycle at a glance
- Stainless steel basket is durably built for rust resistance and won't chip, peel, or snag garments
- Dimensions: Width 68.25cm (26.87"); height: 110.49cm (43.5"); depth: 67.82cm (26.7")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use and Care Manual
- Installation Instruction
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Waste of money!- December 16, 2021
If I could rate zero stars I would. Horrible machine with so many issues. Doesn't agitate enough to actually clean clothes. I'm talking the agitator barely moves for just a few seconds. Doesn't fill enough water to cover your clothes no matter what setting. So when load is done you actually see some parts of clothes that are still dry!! Problem design with fabric dispenser. You have to dilute it! If not fabric softener doesn't mix well in the rinse cycle. You end up with clothes with gobs of fabric softener. So I wanted to do a second rinse to get the fabric softener off the clothes. Guess what? No extra rinse cycle so I had to put it though a whole new wash cycle from the beginning. For a machine to claim to be high energy saving this is a ridiculous work around since I wasted more energy and water to fix the issue. Clothes don't smell fresh. Of course they don't, there isn't enough agitation to knock the dirt out and then only accepts diluted fabric softener. Buying this substandard machine is a trap. If you want to return you need to rent a truck and get it back to home depot. Well then I would be losing even more money. So I'm stuck with this piece of junk.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report