GE 5.9 Cu. Ft. Electric Washer & Dryer Laundry Centre (GUD27ESMMWW) - White
- Washer and dryer laundry centre is ideal for apartments, condos, basement suites, and anywhere space is at a premium
- Stacked design is perfect for placing the laundry centre in a closet for out-of-the-way convenience
- Includes a 4.4 cu. ft. electric top load washer and 5.9 cu. ft. electric front load dryer
- Washer features 9 different wash cycles to help you tackle different types of laundry loads and fabrics
- Dryer features 4 heat settings and the following 4 drying cycles: Auto Regular, Air Fluff, Timed, and Delicates
- Bleach and fabric softener dispenser automatically mixes the solutions in the wash water
- Rotary electromechanical controls simplify the operation so you don't have to second-guess your selections
- Width: 27"
- Height: 75.50"
- Depth: 30.82"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
- Use And Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5188 reviewers who responded, 4520 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Broke on first use- August 12, 2018
Bought this unit and the first time I used the dryer I knew something was wrong. It made a repetitive and noisy thumping. Since others commented on how quiet this dryer is I decided to contact GE for service under the warranty. Its been two weeks and no one has even set up a service date with me. I bought the Geek Squad warranty for 5 years so I contacted them. They said I have to go through GE. I asked about exchanging the unit and Geek Squad said I'm past the 30 day exchange time frame. Well that's because it took a week for delivery, one week of use (only used the dryer twice), and 2 weeks trying to get service from GE!! Terrible service!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Messed up. Don’t do anything quickly. NApplicable- May 29, 2021
Had to send back it didn’t fit in the space. They were very nice about everything. If they sent the second crew instead of the first. I wouldn’t have had to send it back twice and I wouldn’t have to get a plumber which was an extra expense and didn’t do the job right. Not Best Buy fault. The plumbers fault. Everything had to be done quickly since I was going to the hospital for surgery. So in short I had to fix old machine and thank God that worked, because I really really needed it. I will definitely use Best Buy again. Stand up company. But will never use that plumber. Live and learn. Plumber came highly recommended. Not up to my standards.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this- June 13, 2020
I wanted more room so I thought Id try one of these units. It was delivered on time by 2 wonderful guys who knew what they were doing, and were very polite. I did a load immediately, had to pay attention to the controls, its alittle different than what I had but easy and quiet. Also the features, water saver, never had that before. Then I dried them and again no problem and quiet. Both the washrer and dryer have bigger tubs than I expected, nice. It seams to have an app for something but Im not so modern that my washing machine has to call or text me for anything so thats not too important for me. Im hoping it lasts along time, I love itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.