GE Profile 30" 5 Cu. Ft. Double True Convection Electric Wall Oven (PTS9200SNSS) - Stainless Steel
- Double electric wall oven features a combined 5.0 cu. ft. capacity across both separately-controlled ovens so you can cook multiple dishes at once
- True European convection uses a third heating element, reversing fan, and precise air to distribute heat evenly and deliver amazing meals results
- Wi-Fi connectivity lets you control oven functions from your smartphone for remote convenience
- 7-inch LCD display makes it incredibly simple to select the right settings for any meal
- Self-cleaning function tackles the toughest baked on messes to keep the interior sparkling
- Steam clean option makes quick work of minor spills at temperatures that are lower than the standard self-clean feature
- Heavy-duty racks glide smoothly on ball-bearings and can be left in the oven during self cleaning
- Stainless steel finish gives your kitchen a sleek modern look
- Dimensions: Width: 76.2cm (30"); height: 71.44cm (28.13"); depth: 31.5cm (12.4")
- Oven Racks
- Use & Care Manual
- Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
- Beautiful and functional oven- April 13, 2022
Although I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, I'm loving this oven. The drawers slide like butter, and the touchpad controls are easy to use. It's lovely to look at, and I like that for most things, I only have to heat up the upper oven, as it's just the two of us. I was not successful getting the oven to connect over the cloud, though I could get it on my home wi-fi, so not sure what is up with that, but it works just fine without using "smart" features.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- In case you were wondering...- November 13, 2021
Here's a picture of a 19 pound turkey in the lower oven. Plenty of room. I reviewed the Twin Flex in a previous post. Still very happy with it. It makes me realize how much wasted space there is in a regular size oven. With rising electricity rates, I'm so glad not to be paying to heat wasted space.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect fit!- September 26, 2021
We built our house in 1999 and had always wanted a double oven but was limited because of space. This built in oven fit perfectly, looks great and has more functionality than I ever imagined. Plus, the microwave is convection too! I absolutely love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Oven, But No New Modes- September 18, 2021
Very nice, solid twin oven with a good user interface. However, this oven does NOT support Pizza Mode, Fast Preheat and other modes as advertised. These modes cannot be supported in this oven because each oven has a single heating element affixed to the ceilings of the chambers. If you are looking for the advertised features, you will need to buy the full-sized ovens. NOTE: GE customer service is superior. The first delivered model would not upgrade. GE quickly replaced with a working model. Nevertheless, the upgrades do not include the advertised features.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very Versatile Double Oven- December 15, 2021
Nice options for many baking and general cooking needs. So far I am very pleased with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.