Geek Squad Tablet In Store Set Up Service (Inc. Screen Protector & Security Software or SurfEasy)
Web Code: 10246923
You just got a brand new tablet, so what's next? You could spend hours setting up your myriad online accounts, wrangling with software, but here's a far better solution: let a Geek Squad Agent come to the rescue. Visit a Best Buy store, and we'll help set up your tablet, install apps and screen protection, set up cloud-based storage, and more.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Not sold online
Reserve & Pick Up
This product is currently unavailable for Reserve & Pick Up at nearby stores.
- Get your new tablet set up and working just the way you like it
- Update all preloaded apps and install operating system updates so your tablet will have access to the latest features and security info
- Help with setting up an Apple ID/Android/BlackBerry/Windows Live account, as well as social networking accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
- Install up to five requested apps (app price not included) so you can keep working and playing the way you're used to
- Configure cloud-based storage, such as OneDrive, Dropbox or iCloud, so you can securely store files online, access and share them from any internet connection, and recover the data more easily in case of major problems since you have your files backed up in a separate location
- 30 days of online support
- Install a ZAGG InvisibleShield screen protector on your tablet screen to protect your display from scratches, dents, dings and drops
- Includes screen protector and one of either: mobile security software or SurfEasy software (availability varies by tablet)
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
How to Prepare for Your In-store Service:
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.