Geek Squad Tablet In Store Set Up Service (Inc. Security Software or SurfEasy)
Not sold online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Get your new tablet set up and working just the way you like it
- Update all preloaded apps and install operating system updates so your tablet will have access to the latest features and security info
- Help with setting up an Apple ID/Android/BlackBerry/Windows Live account, as well as social networking accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
- Install up to five requested apps (app price not included) so you can keep working and playing the way you're used to
- Configure cloud-based storage, such as Skydrive, Dropbox or iCloud, so you can securely store files online, access and share them from any internet connection, and recover the data more easily in case of major problems since you have your files backed up in a separate location
- 30 days of online support
- Includes one of either: mobile security software or SurfEasy software option (availability varies by tablet)
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
How to Prepare for Your In-store Service:
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.