GE 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Gas Range (JCGBS60DEKWW) - White
Be your own favourite chef
- 5.0 cu. ft. capacity features an impressively large interior that allows you to cook multiple dishes, making it perfect for dinner parties and family dinners
- Powered by gas and convertible to liquid propane to provide instant heat and give you more control over burner temperatures
- Free-standing design with finished side panels means it can be installed free from surrounding cabinetry for added versatility
Precision cooking for every meal
- 4 sealed gas burners include a Precise Simmer burner for delicate tasks like melting chocolate or preparing your perfect secret-recipe sauce
- QuickSet III oven controls let you precisely manage cooking temperatures with ease
- Sabbath mode lets you to keep the oven on for several days at a time to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish Sabbath or on Jewish holidays
Other features you'll love
- Slide-out broiler drawer is ideal for meats, veggies, casseroles, and more
- Oven interior light lets you check the status of your dishes as they sizzle and simmer
- Pristine white finish with matte black grates and ClearView glass oven door looks great with any kitchen décor
- One-piece porcelain-enameled upswept cooktop makes cleanup a breeze
- Width: 30"
- Height: 46.25"
- Depth: 28.75"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- User Guide & Warranty Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1213 reviewers who responded, 1104 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No Frills, Works well other than high burner- March 17, 2021
Bought this to replace my GE XL44 which had some oven issues which I did not want to mess with after 17 years. Overall, a little less features than the previous but it does the job. I had to convert to LP and the conversion kit came with the range which was nice. The right front burner is supposed to be the hottest but it doesn't seem to be. It has the largest orifice installed in it but it is just an average. My XL44 worked great for that. Maybe they sent the wrong orifice in the LP conversion kit.?? It works as expected (other than the one burner) no frills, no self cleaning oven, it just works. That's all I wanted, that's all I got.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!!- April 17, 2021
I love the stove. It is very hard to find a gas stove any more that does not have five burners. Call me old school, but I like having the extra space in the middle for utensils when I am cooking. Could not convince myself I needed another burner. What would have made it absolutely prefect was if I had gotten a printed manual with it. I could have swore there was on in the store but I didn't get it. They was suppose to send me one but didn't get that either. I know I can look it up on line and copy it to my computer. But, again I am old school and prefer to have a written manual. Not something I have to print out pages to it if I need to know something.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would recommend- August 30, 2019
I bought this to replace a failing oven. The range cooks twice as fast as my old one and the oven heats up fast. I enjoy using this oven. The only drawback is the broiler. In order to use it I would have to sit on the floor. This is impractical. Fortunately, I don't broil very often and use my toaster oven instead. At first I was a bit wary about purchasing it because of some reviewer complaints about an odor that the oven gave off when they used it. I would recommend that before using it the first time clean the interior and then turn the oven on for an half hour at 400 degrees. I had an odor the first time I did this but none therafter. I wuld definitely recommend this model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.