GermGuardian AC4200W Table Top Air Purifier with HEPA Filter - White
Available online only
- 360-degree HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles such as dust mites, debris, mould spores, pollen, pet dander, and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Activated charcoal filter reduces common odours from pets, smoking, and cooking
- Compact 13" tower with a 6" cord effectively purifies the air four times per hour at max speed in small rooms up to 105 sq. ft.
- Four settings--including an ultra-quiet low speed and a quick turbo high speed--allow you to customize the speed of the purifier
- Timer with settings up to eight hours let you choose when you want the purifier to run
- Compatible with Guardian filter L which should be replaced every 6-8 months for optimum performance
- Ships with the filter wrapped in a plastic bag to prevent degradation and stored in the filter compartment of the unit
- Energy Star certified and CARB compliant to help you save money on energy bills
- Air Purifier
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ok for a small machine.- January 4, 2021
We bought it for my grandpa because his room reeks of cologne, perfume, inscents, garbage, food, and stuff that he does that we approve. He rarely opens his windows. This helps for his approx 110 sf room, but a machine with larger room capacity could benefit more. He says the machine is too loud at max speed, so he uses it less often. If he uses max speed all day, I think the smell would go away significantly, but he spends most his days in his room and he's always creating new smells. Easy to use though.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great air filter for my room- November 19, 2020
I noticed some dust accumulating on my wall so I decided to get an air filter to clear that out. The box of this air filter says it will work on dust, pollen, pet hair, allergens, and germs. The set up was really easy; all I needed to do was twist off a cap at the bottom to remove the plastic packaging around the filter and then twist it back on. The color is more of an off white grey than a shiny white machine. It does not take up more than 1 feet of space. The sound at Level 1 is like as if it is barely on (no lights, no detectable sound). I put it on Level 2 since it is quiet and I can hear a bit of whirring when I am the only one in the room. At Level 3 you can hear a fan so it is loud but not so loud that you can't hear music. There is also a turbo setting which is maximum air output. I like that there are 2 hours, 4 hours, and 8 hours on the timer. There is also a light to show that the filter needs replacement. It says that it would need to be replaced every 6 months with an 'L filter' depending on the environment it could be sooner or later.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- GermGuardian review- October 21, 2020
Allergies seem to be much better and the air feels crisp. I bought it because it was the same one recommended for my massage therapist by the state when we started re-opening after Covid quarantine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.