God of War (PS4)
- Specially designed to be played at 4K resolution; experience pixel perfect gameplay on a 4K-enabled TV or monitor
God of War
- Kratos joins his son Atreus in a gritty journey of surviving the unforgiving lands full of threatening monsters, powerful foes, and unexpected challenges
- A whole new world to explore from the glamorous Olympus to the gritty forests and caves
- Ultra-realistic visuals, engaging storyline, powerful narrative, and intense combats will amplify your gaming experience
- God of War is an action-adventure, hack-and-slash game from the mythology-based video game franchise, God of War
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9275 reviewers who responded, 9173 would recommend this product.
- Breathtaking in every way!- July 25, 2019
I procrastinated in buying this game because I thought it was just going to be a rehash of things already revisited previously. The idea of a child sidekick didn't appeal to me much either. I couldn't have been more wrong! This game is an absolute masterpiece from beginning to end. It exudes quality that is nearly unmatched in any recent game save for the likes of Batman Arkham Knight or The Witcher 3. There's a visceral quality to the graphics and sound and gameplay that really has to be witnessed to fully appreciate. And the story will linger for a very long time. Please don't make the assumption that I did. You want this game. Trust me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Epic Tale- May 4, 2018
Much more than its previous iterations, God of War comes through with more than just the violent kill-fest that the previous God of War titles exemplified. God of War is less about being a God, and more about being a human. Gameplay= 10/10 - Responsive, intuitive and tight controls. Fun Factor= 10/10 - Fun to fight, explore, solve, learn and uncover. Attention Hold= 10/10 - The open world and exploration pulls you in. Visuals & Presentation= 9.5/10 - Amazing visuals & mostly intuitive menus. Sound= 10/10 - Soundtrack is inspiring and exciting; great acting. Overall= 99/100 Closing thought: This game is gonna win many GoTY awards.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best games of the year.- December 5, 2018
"God of War" came as a surprise to fans of the franchise because of the drastic changes that it made to its original hack-and-slash format. Yet, the majority of fans embraced the game upon its release due to how well these changes were done. The game is just as violent as its predecessors, but there is an additional level of grit and realism to it due to its new presentation. In fact, many aspects of the game reminded me of what Naughty Dog did with Uncharted and The Last of Us, and I mean that as high praise. "God of War" is one of the best games of the year, and it's hard to imagine that many would be disappointed by their purchase of it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.