Graco 4Ever Convertible 4-in-1 Car Seat - Reagan
Available online only
- Front facing: 9kg to 54kg
- Rear facing: 3kg to 18kg
- Booster seat: 13.6kg to 54kg
- LATCH system allows for secure installation
- Five-point harness keeps your little one safely strapped in
- Simply Safe Adjust harness makes it easy to adjust the harness and headrest
- Aircraft-certified for safe air travel
Convenience and Comfort
- 4-in-1 system converts from rear facing to front facing and to a booster seat for use from infancy through adolescence
- Headrest adjusts to 10 positions for proper head support and comfort as your little one grows
- Seat reclines to 6 positions so they're comfy for long rides or when sleeping
- Level indicator is easy to read so you instantly know your installation was done properly
- InRight UAS system offers an easy and secure installation
- Removable, washable seat cover allows for convenient maintenance
- Included cup holder holds your little one's bottle, juice, or snack
- Integrated harness storage keeps straps out of the way
- Car Seat
- Anti-Rebound Bar
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1232 reviewers who responded, 1212 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Completely Safe- May 24, 2021
This car seat is 100% safe! We purchased this one when our son outgrew his infant car seat. Recently, my husband was in a car accident where he was T-boned, flipped, rolled, and every part of our SUV totaled, except this car seat. It remained the only thing untouched. It stayed perfectly in position and without a scratch after taking the full impact of a speeding Chevy Silverado 3500 dually! Thankfully our son was not in the vehicle at the time of the accident, nor was my husband seriously injured. I will be purchasing another as a replacement!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great size- May 28, 2020
This was gift at my baby shower back in 2018. I started using this with my son when he was only 2 months old and he’s now 2. This seat has been amazing. He has so much time left rear facing in it before I even need to think of turning him forward and I love that I’ll be able to do extended rear facing with this seat. He taken many 9+ hr road trips in this seat and been perfectly comfortable and happy. I always recommend this seat to other parents that ask me what convertible seat they should get because I love it so much. I will definitely get this seat again for any other kids my husband and I have.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- All-around excellent choice!- April 22, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased this for our daughter who was about to transition out of a carrier/base setup. Buying it was a no-brainer, seeing as how we already had an older version we really liked in use for our older child. With that in mind, we were pleasantly surprised when the new model arrived. The TrueShield option wasn't something we put much thought into or expected much from, but upon inspection it appears to provide substantially better side protection near your child's neck and head. Overall it's a very well built seat. The TrueShield option provides increased head and neck protection. Possibly the best feature is that it can grow with your child.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing car seat- November 19, 2015
I bought this for my 5 month old, who is 25 inches and 18 lbs. She was getting too tall for her infant carrier. This was pretty much all put together, the cup holders were easy to slide on, and the instruction manual for how to adjust and use it was nicely worded and informative. Easy to install in my 2004 Explorer. It looks big but once it was installed I could still maneuver the other two seats that fold down without it affecting the car seat. My daughter is very happy in it, and it seems comfortable. My only regret is buying an infant carrier first, I wish I had bought this seat to start with, but we will still get a lot of use out of it.
- Love it!- June 5, 2021
I just purchased this car seat a couple of days ago for my moms vehicle for my 3 year old daughter. As none of us liked the car seat that was in there. Graco is my go 2 from now on. I now own 2 Graco car seats this one in my mom’s vehicle and the triogrow snug lock in mine. My daughter and me both love it. It was very easy to install. And with the seatbelt lock off the car seat won’t budge at all. And my daughter has extra side impact protection as she’s having to sit by the door in my mom’s Tahoe. Which makes me feel a little better. And she can see out the window a lot better as she’s sitting higher up. So far loving it no problems at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.