Grandview CB-MIR100 Integrated Cyber Series 100" Motorized Projector Screen
Sale ends: ¹
¹Offer valid, unless otherwise noted, from – . Offers may begin before a sale duration and may continue or change after.
Available online only
- Grandview CB-MIR100 Integrated Cyber Series 100" Motorized Projector Screen
• 4K Ultra HD: With a stylish velvet-wrapped aluminum alloy frame and cinema designed HDTV material, the Permanent Fixed Frame is the enthusiast’s choice for use in a dedicated application. The material is specifically designed for all high-definition feeds. The solid structure and tensioning system ensures that the projection screens are always perfectly flat and the picture flawless.
• Permanent Fixed Frame: Grandview’s Permanent Fixed Frame projector screens feature a 3.2 inch beveled high quality aluminum alloy frame wrapped in designer velvet.
• High Contrast Cinema Fabric: The PS HDTV high contrast cinema fabric has a 1.0 gain with a 160 degree viewing angle. The projection surface’s backside is reinforced with a special PVC composite material.
• Reduced Glare: The PS HDTV high contrast cinema fabric utilizes mini diamond veins that enhance contrast and image details while reducing glare. It provides a clear picture at any angle and is superior to traditional matte white fabrics in every
• Rail Installation System: Grandview’s Permanent Fixed Frame projector screens feature a new innovative easy rail installation system utilizing innovative rail mounting brackets for various locations including wood and concrete walls. The installation is secure yet flexible, allowing the screen to adjust horizontally.
• Size: 100" (Diagonal)
• Gain: 1.0
• Format 16:9
• Dimensions: 87 x 49"
• Weight: 8.1kg
• Warranty: 1 Year
- No restrictions in Canada