Grandview LF-PA100 Permanent Fixed-Frame Prestige Series 100" Perforated Projector Screen
Available online only
• 4K Ultra HD: With a stylish velvet-wrapped aluminum alloy frame and cinema designed HDTV material, the Permanent Fixed Frame is the enthusiast’s choice for use in a dedicated application. The material is specifically designed for all high-definition feeds. The solid structure and tensioning system ensures that the projection screens are always perfectly flat and the picture flawless.
• Adjustable Tension System: An adjustable tension system ensures that the screen display surface if completely flat at all times. The flexible material of the screen maintains surface integrity and helps prevent any waves or wrinkles.
• Perforated Fabric: The AT6 Acoustically Transparent (perforated) fabric has a 1.1 gain, and is comparable in nature to the screens used in modern movie theatres. The fabric's perforations allow the soundwaves emanating from speakers mounted behind the screen to be heard with minimal loss of fidelity while maintaining higher quality saturation and contrast levels.
• Reduced Glare: The AT6 Acoustically Transparent (perforated) fabric utilizes mini diamond veins that enhance contrast and image details while reducing glare. It provides a clear picture at any angle. The projection surface’s backside is reinforced with a special PVC composite material.
• Rail Installation System: Grandview’s Permanent Fixed Frame projector screens feature a new innovative easy rail installation system utilizing innovative rail mounting brackets for various locations including wood and concrete walls. The installation is secure yet flexible, allowing the screen to adjust horizontally.
• Size: 100" (Diagonal)
• Gain: 1.0
• Format 16:9
• Dimensions: 87" x 49"
• Weight: 8.1kg
• Warranty: 1 Year
- Grandview LF-PA100 Permanent Fixed-Frame Prestige Series 100" Perforated Projector Screen
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- No restrictions in Canada
Holiday Return Policy: Purchases made between Nov. 1st, 2021 and Dec. 31st, 2021 can be returned up until Jan. 16th, 2022
|AVGearShop||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Headphones||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable|
|All other products||30 Days||0%||10%|
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days