Hercules EZ Clutch Tripod Microphone Stand with 2-In-1 Hideaway Boom
Available online only
The HERCULES Tripod Base Hideaway Boom Stand MS533B features the Hideaway Boom and can easily be converted to a boom or straight stand. It also features EZ Mic Clip, 2-in-1 Boom Clamp, and EZ Clutch Height Adjustment.
• The EZ Clutch easily adjusts and securely locks to desired height• The 2-in-1 Boom Clamp with Single Knob Adjustment safely secures boom length and angle• The 2-in-1 Boom Clamp converts stand from straight stand to a boom stand quickly and easily• The EZ Adaptor Flip Clip quickly secures mic clip in place and fits all standard size mic stands • Height: 1070 mm - 2400 mm (42.1" - 94.5")• Weight: 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs.)• Base Radius: 340 mm (13.4")• Boom Length: 780 mm (30.7")• Folded Size: 980 mm x 95 mm x 95 mm (38" x 3.7" x 3.7")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Very sturdy- February 23, 2019
Love this boom - very sturdy and simple to adjust, holds mic very firmlyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders above $99.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Cosmo Music||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Musical instruments & equipment||30 Days||0%||0%||15%|
|Musical Instrument Consumables (Guitar strings, microphones, books etc.)||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|Wind Instruments||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|Headphones||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
The following products cannot be returned if opened: Mouthpieces, open packages of reeds, harmonicas, software, headphones, ear plugs, microphones, DJ Stylus and cartridges, fog fluid, cleaning products, opened strings, amplifier tubes, print music, books, CD's and videos Return shipping will be paid by seller for all cases where product is defective or damaged. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days